OMGWTFBBQ ImageShack hacked?

Hmm...2 of my images were deleted. I think I'll be alright. The next time the webterrorists attack, I'll move to Photo Bucket.

J.D said:
Hmm...2 of my images were deleted. I think I'll be alright. The next time the webterrorists attack, I'll move to Photo Bucket.

What if the next time they attack you lose everything? Why not just move now?

People, you don't quite understand that this can happen to most any server. It's a common security flaw and it's not Imageshack's fault that they were used. Quit acting like it's Imageshack that's at fault here. In fact, I'm more inclined to use their service now, because of how quickly they restored their images. They reacted quickly and effectively.

bacteria said:
Caredo said:
People, you don't quite understand that this can happen to most any server. It's a common security flaw and it's not Imageshack's fault that they were used. Quit acting like it's Imageshack that's at fault here. In fact, I'm more inclined to use their service now, because of how quickly they restored their images. They reacted quickly and effectively.
Good solid logic. They reacted quickly.

Issue, as I used to find, was the service was so very slow and often down; hence a good reason to use others. Perhaps they have speeded up now, don't know.
They have not.

They're pretty fast for me. Maybe it has to do with my location (MIDDLE OF #@$% NOWHERE).

Basement_Modder said:
Yeah, I here the signal's great out there. :rolls:

Edit- You chnged your avvy back. :(
We get lightning fast internet. :awesome: Bainville is 12 miles from the middle of nowhere.

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
Yeah, I here the signal's great out there. :rolls:

Edit- You chnged your avvy back. :(
We get lightning fast internet. :awesome: Bainville is 12 miles from the middle of nowhere.
your internet is as fast as you pay for. it doesnt matter where you live. :rolls:

Well, there's so few users in his town that it would never limit his bandwidth. I bet there's not even more than one option. INTERNET- Y/N

ßeta said:
Well, there's so few users in his town that it would never limit his bandwidth. I bet there's not even more than one option. INTERNET- Y/N
Yep, one option. Nemont. They actually kick ass because they have actual customer support and they aren't asian/indian. You can ACTUALLY understand them. We get 3 cell phones (1000 min split between the three) High speed internet, and unlimited local/long distance for $130/mo :awesome:

eurddrue said:
ßeta said:
Yep, one option. Nemont. They actually kick ass because they have actual customer support and they aren't asian/indian. You can ACTUALLY understand them. We get 3 cell phones (1000 min split between the three) High speed internet, and unlimited local/long distance for $130/mo :awesome:

awesome.gif

bacteria shouldnt complain about slow internet until he's been to australia :p
to get uncapped speeds it will cost you over 100 aud a month and those speeds are lucky to reach 10mbps. and then theres phone, monile phone the works....Australia fails at communication.

Back