Official MR CT Packing list

Unless US residents have passports or enhanced licenses, they can't go to Canada. Stupid Homeland (In)Security. Terrorists all have valid passports.

*raises hand* Can't afford one. flax, I can't even scrape up the $40 for the enhanced license.

βeta said:
If you have time for MR, you have time for $40. Just saying.

So if you get off MR, you can have $40 to get a new multimeter? Just asking. :wtf:

And I'll thank you to stop making assumptions about my life. $7500 sewer repairs mean that $40 licenses are a luxury I can't afford. Fact of life.

I'm not assuming anything, I'm saying that everyone can make time for things they want.

Also, I couldn't figure out how sewing could cost $7500, and it was confusing.

ALSO also, I already have $40 for a new multimeter.

βeta said:
I'm not assuming anything, I'm saying that everyone can make time for things they want.

1 - just because YOU happen to be able to throw $40 around like it's nothing does not mean everybody in the world can

2 - sewer problems, dipwad. not sewing.

lovablechevy said:
βeta said:

1 - just because YOU happen to be able to throw $40 around like it's nothing does not mean everybody in the world can

2 - sewer problems, dipwad. not sewing.

1- Insinuating that I spend money frivolously. I'm saving the money for college, how responsible.

2- I know, it was a misread. Thanks for calling me names.

Back