Nintendo 3DS details(pricing, release, etc, bunches o' pics)

Zero said:
Going off a vague statement on the box art is a horrible basis for an argument. I never said anything about it coming out for 3DS or when it would come out, I just provided the facts. Nintendo never said Brawl is the last game in the series, and I'm sure they'll eventually make a new one whether Masahiro Sakurai directs it or not.

I apologize. I got brawl out today, and saw that wasn't on the back. I know i've read that somewhere, but it definitely wasn;t on the box art. Like I said, I really hope they make another Smash Bros. game.

D.J said:
CamaroCam said:
Also I talked to a guy at Gamestop yesterday, and he said that they were probably gonna price it a 179 USD!!!! XD
That....That would be so stupid on Nintendo's part. Don't believe that, they haven't released the prices for US, think over 200.

Well at least $225 is better than 300. But we can only hope Nintendo will be gracious, and put it as close to, or below 200 as possible!

CamaroCam said:
Zero said:
Going off a vague statement on the box art is a horrible basis for an argument. I never said anything about it coming out for 3DS or when it would come out, I just provided the facts. Nintendo never said Brawl is the last game in the series, and I'm sure they'll eventually make a new one whether Masahiro Sakurai directs it or not.

I apologize. I got brawl out today, and saw that wasn't on the back. I know i've read that somewhere, but it definitely wasn;t on the box art. Like I said, I really hope they make another Smash Bros. game.

D.J said:
CamaroCam said:
Also I talked to a guy at Gamestop yesterday, and he said that they were probably gonna price it a 179 USD!!!! XD
That....That would be so stupid on Nintendo's part. Don't believe that, they haven't released the prices for US, think over 200.

Well at least $225 is better than 300. But we can only hope Nintendo will be gracious, and put it as close to, or below 200 as possible!
Oh that made me laugh. It's not going below 200. No way.

Many people claim a smash bros ds will be release, I can't reference that but I heard it will be called "clash".

I really hope it's true

bentomo said:
Many people claim a smash bros ds will be release, I can't reference that but I heard it will be called "clash".

I really hope it's true
Super Clash Bros.... that's got a nice ring to it! :lol:

D.J said:
Oh that made me laugh. It's not going below 200. No way.

Wow, way to be a D-bag. That was a low blow man. Do you go around telling 5 year olds that Santa Claus doesn't exist? I know It won't be under 200. But a guy can hope, can't he?

What a way to ruin a good thread...

Let me help revive it. What color 3DS are you going to get/ use as your primary unit?

Imma getting that awesome red, even though blue is available. That is crappy blue.

If purple is available at launch I'll definitely get it. After seeing it at E3 I couldn't get my eyes off it.

Bush said:
Red isnt availible; blue or black

FACK. Maybe black then.

EDIT: Did Nintendo lie?
9832493_orig.jpg

Or is it like all the special colored Wiis they never made?

Back