Nintendo 3DS details(pricing, release, etc, bunches o' pics)

Oh crap I just realized this, companies are going to treat this like a 3d movie and take every possible object and make it fly towards the screen to remind you that the game is in 3d. Oh no.

Other then that I called gamestop and they said as soon as the price is officially announced they are going to start reserving it.

ya know, i gotta say it: them screenshots look sexy. but i has PSP-syndrome FUUUUUUUUU (one analog)

I was watching an interview from "Iwata asks" and the guy said that the gyroscope will be used to look around in some games.

In other words moving the ds around in front of your face to look around.

I think we saw a game that uses this idea for the psp, just with different tech, the psp camera.

It was augmented reality, the kid would move the psp around and it would display what it saw but with differences and additions that made the game work... Basically, it was a game that you played in your own surroundings.

I could see something like that working well on the 3ds, considering it has built in cameras AND a gyroscope.

I think it'll work great as long as Devs don't treat it as some silly gimmick and completely BS it. Same with the 3-D, obviously (which isn't as exciting to me as the system itself and what it can run)

By the way, Snow, your avatar looks very sad without the santa hat. :c

I was watching an interview with Hideo Kojima on the E3 Nintendo website and he says "...and we can now hear in 5.1..". THE DS WILL HAVE SURROUND SOUND!

3dsresidenter02ss02e3.jpg
3dsresidenter03ss03e3.jpg
3dsnintendogs02ss02e3.jpg
3dsnintendogs01ss01e3.jpg
3dskidicarus02ss15e3.jpg
3dskidicarus02ss17e3.jpg
3dssplinterc04ss04e3.jpg
3dssplinterc02ss02e3.jpg
3dstcgr05ss05e3.jpg
3dstcgr01ss01e3.jpg
3dssamuraiw3d01ss01e3.jpg
3dssamuraiw3d04ss04e3.jpg
3dsdjhero3d01ss01e3.jpg
3dsdjhero3d02ss02e3.jpg

More to want *drool*

God Dangit, how did Nintendo get so good at this? They've been holding out on us but it's fiiiiiiiinally here!

J.D said:
I was watching an interview with Hideo Kojima on the E3 Nintendo website and he says "...and we can now hear in 5.1..". THE DS WILL HAVE SURROUND SOUND!
And to add on this, the dudes making DJ Hero for DS said that there's surround sound. That is so awesome.

How often are you going to be playing DJ hero with a surround sound system at your disposal but not a TV and console to play it on?

So you're going to take a 3d 3.5" screen over an actual tv?
Kinda defeats the portability, having to plug it in if you want surround sound.

If it were me, I'd play 37" 720p DJ hero instead of 3.5" 3d lower quality dj hero.

Have all of you been to e3.nintendo.com? It's got a bunch of the titles and they look great. No cheesy games or anything.

MY LITTLE PONY! NOW IN 3D!

Yeah can't wait.

Although there are some third party gems out there.

Maybe a little phoenix write? :awesome:

Back