New dingoo coming soon!!!

That's easy though, you put in the battery and memory stick, hold down some shoulder button(I think), press triangle(I think), and let it go for a while.

zeturi said:
Hey, I know the topic is getting a bit derailed, so I'd like to ask; what firmware are you guys using? And as far as you know, will it emulate psone okay on your firmware? I'm still using 3.71 M33.

I think mine's still 5.00-M33. I haven't done much checking out of the PSP firmware scene for quite some time, though; I'm sure something newer is out there by now.

5.00 m33 here as well. ^_^

My PSP is really important to me. It got me through a time when I didn't have a computer at home, or really any good games.

I have 5.00 M33 on my old one and 5.00 M33 on the one SS sold me. GEN's firmware has quite a few problems and I have no reason to update.

Also Zeturi, just update to the latest 5.00 M33 and use popsloader to load past pops versions.

Thanks Zero, I'll upgrade to that one then. I hate being stuck on 3.71, it really cuts down on the number of psp backups I can play.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a handheld like this (or the GP2X wiz), which will be able to emulate the psone and n64. I like this form factor, and that they seem to all be full screen and not wide screen.

Back