LOCK THIS:Modchip deal complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

banditpaw1

Well Kylechu and I have found a site selling modchips in packs of 5.
So wee need 3 more people to go in on this deal with us! It will be about $10 per
person.

People intrested:
1)Banditpaw1
2)Kylechu
3)hailrazer
4)hailrazer
5)BoFoSho

Post if your interested!

Re: Looking for 3 more lucky people to go in on a GC modchip!

Just here to say that I am on board with this. If you guys don't feel comfortable with BP receiving the modchips and sending them out, I could take over that duty. Anyway, it should be about 10 dollars to get one, 9 for the chip and 1 for us to get it to you. If you're interested in 2 or 3, that would be awesome.
Here's a link to where they're selling the chips. http://www.ioffer.com/i/free-shipping-5 ... C-99958521

Re: Looking for 1 more lucky people to go in on a GC modchip!

Hail, would you mind buying the package from the site? Seeing as I don't have a credit card, it'll take me 3-5 business days to get 45$ in my paypal, but I do have 10 in there that I could pay right now.

kylechu said:
Hail, would you mind buying the package from the site? Seeing as I don't have a credit card, it'll take me 3-5 business days to get 45$ in my paypal, but I do have 10 in there that I could pay right now.
If hail cant I might be able to right now as i have $50 in my paypal... unless ebay gets some first :p

Yes I'm joking and yes I can buy them.

masterx1996 said:
how much is uk postage (suffolk)
and what is it viper xeno
FIrstcheck the link in the second post also ask hailrazer for the shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back