Let SteamDNT 2.5 stay here on ModRetro?

• Stay

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Ban

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
raizer04 said:
and how do u know he wasnt joking around? maybe he has a weird sense of humor...believe me...i do.

Jokes are funny when everyone laughs. If someone has a serious problem with an off-color joke, believe me, we will make sure that is the end of it.

DNT, OTOH, would keep going and going and going.

And going.

Besides, the main issue here is the FTP thing.

No. He broke the rules countless times, and we shouldn't make an exception for one person.

He may say he has changed, but saying talk is cheap.

SM914~1-Kiss-Ass-Posters.jpg

ShockSlayer said:
raizer04 said:
The FTP thing (if he did do it) is a justifiable reason...

He gets banned for breaking rules so it's okay for him to damage the site? Hardly justifiable.

SS

I "think" he was saying it's a justifiable reason for being banned and not allowed back. ;)

snowpenguin said:
Anybody who wasn't here for the incidents listed should have absolutely NO say in the decision.

I'm not having a say. I'm just making fun. :dah:

Well if he gets to break the rules multiple times, then we should all be allowed to do so. There's no point in having rules if they are enforced, even with a spirit of forgiveness. With that said...

i voted stay. If flax goes down, he gets banned. I feel like this is being made more complicated than it needs to be. :rolleyes:

I feel the same as tchay, but for different reasons.

He broke a flax ton of rules to be banned.

He managed to break rules while banned.

He made another account and came back, evading a ban and breaking another rule (again).

Shouldn't be this complicated, just ban him again.

neverused said:
Well if he gets to break the rules multiple times, then we should all be allowed to do so. There's no point in having rules if they are enforced, even with a spirit of forgiveness. With that said...

how bout this:

DNT claims he just wants to gather more info for his projects. So instead of banning him, simply restrict his account so he cannot post in Forum 47 or chatroom. Or you could just prevent him from even posting at all, but then he might as well not have an account. Just a thought.

Tchay said:
how bout this:

DNT claims he just wants to gather more info for his projects. So instead of banning him, simply restrict his account so he cannot post in Forum 47 or chatroom. Or you could just prevent him from even posting at all, but then he might as well not have an account. Just a thought.
I actually suggested that to bicostp but the benheck mods refused me. I was going to be restricted to just the n64 forum, but then they just said screw it and banned me. I know what it's like to be in this situation and it feels like flax. you just want to get out of it and be a normal member. Perhaps he came to his senses.

Tchay said:
how bout this:

You don't have to register to view the forums.
If he just wanted info, he could've just browsed without an account at all.

Back