It is also the Dreamcast's Birthday!

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAMCAST!!!

Discuss the Dreamcast and all of it's gaming greatness.

That's tomorry, Afro.

It's also the day Beatles "Rock Band" comes out, in addition to their remastered albums, plus I'll officially be old enough to get a learner's permit and learn to drive. I might take the test to get one tomorrow, actually.

I might be getting a Dreamcast, but I doubt it. It would be sweet to get a Dreamcast today.

I wish I could get an AV cable and play my DC for the first time today. Sadly, this is extremely unlikely. I was so looking forward to playing Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver. *sigh*

Watched my watch this morning and waited untill it was 9:09 and 9 seconds and then yelled "woot!" in the middle of english class, when asked why, I got to tell everyone that they missed the epic time.

SS

On the news there was this little story about people marrying because it's 09/09/09 and how it's good luck and stuff. Right in front of (well, beside) my mom I was like; "YOU JERKS IT'S THE 10th ANNIVERSARY OF THE DREAMCAST TOO!" after saying stuff about how SS said woot at 9:09:09 and then I went to my room mumbling "Oh this is because it's Sega and they lost if it was the 10th anniversary of the N64 you would have mentioned it"

LOL!

Found one at a used game store on my trip today. Now I just need the dang tv to work again.

I missed out on getting to play my Dreamcast yesterday because I was busy all day. Never forgot what day it was, though.

Twilight Wolf said:
I missed out on getting to play my Dreamcast yesterday because I was busy all day. Never forgot what day it was, though.
The dreamcast that I ordered specially and payed extra money for quicker shipping got here tonight. :gonk: I DIDN'T *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING GET TO PLAY ON THE ANIVERSARY!!! :cry4: Somebody is going to get sworn at over ebay.

I don't have a Dreamcast. Might get one, but probably not. Depends if the guy drops his price or not.

Back