I need a new computer

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
Remeber the one that I had with the problem? Well I sold it. So guys I need to get a new computer but I can't decide on one. I want a laptop or a desktop and I've looked from Sony to Alienware but I can't decide, I mainly want a gaming one. Can you guys please help me find one? My budget is up to $1000

Bibin said:
Give me a day and I'll have the best Dang parts list under 1000 dollars.
You promise, you said the exact same thing before and I haven't seen it yet :mrgreen:

bacteria said:
How about spending $800 on a computer and $200 on making a new gorgeous portable?? :D
I've already started making my portable. But I like your idea. Just as much as I like the desktop Argelfraster posted. Its within my budget and looks awesome!

DJ711 said:
bacteria said:
How about spending $800 on a computer and $200 on making a new gorgeous portable?? :D
I've already started making my portable. But I like your idea. Just as much as I like the desktop Argelfraster posted. Its within my budget and looks awesome!
I was going to get that one too, before I decided to get the new Imac ( 24" ) instead. :mrgreen:

Argelfraster said:
DJ711 said:
bacteria said:
I was going to get that one too, before I decided to get the new Imac ( 24" ) instead. :mrgreen:
Can you post a link to that one?

PalmerTech said:
The new iMac sucks ass for gaming. :p
Thats because its a mac :rolleyes: only one company makes thier games work on macs.

@ Dj711 and argelfaster:

where are you getting funding for this?

PalmerTech said:

Build your own, and stop being lazy! :lol:

But they are great for almost everything else. ;)

I've always wanted a Mac Pro. The ones that they have in every apple store that the monitors alone cost $2,600.00, and the tower is, like, $12,000.00. It is ridiculously powerful. That is my dream computer. It can have up to 4TB of memory and 32GB of RAM. :eek:

samjc3 said:
PalmerTech said:
Thats because its a mac :rolleyes: only one company makes thier games work on macs.

@ Dj711 and argelfaster:

where are you getting funding for this?
I have extra money from my school tuition so I'm using that.

Basement_Modder said:
PalmerTech said:

I've always wanted a Mac Pro. The ones that they have in every apple store that the monitors alone cost $2,600.00, and the tower is, like, $12,000.00. It is ridiculously powerful. That is my dream computer. It can have up to 4TB of memory and 32GB of RAM. :eek:
wow. what the Heck would you use that for? you could buy a windows server that powerful for about a thousand bucks. ;)

samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
PalmerTech said:

wow. what the Heck would you use that for? you could buy a windows server that powerful for about a thousand bucks. ;)

This one rich kid in my 4th hour's dad bought one with all the possible upgrades including 2 30" HD displays just for the Heck of it. It subtotaled $22,187.95

Basement_Modder said:
samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
PalmerTech said:

This one loser kid with rich parents in my 4th hour's dad bought one with all the possible upgrades including 2 30" HD displays just for the Heck of it. It subtotaled $22,187.95
fix'd

why would you want to spend enough on a computer to buy a house in mexico, a car, several hundred xboxes or a few kilos of cocaine? seems like a waste of money to me. :rolleyes:

samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
PalmerTech said:

This one loser kid with rich parents in my 4th hour's dad bought one with all the possible upgrades including 2 30" HD displays just for the Heck of it. It subtotaled $22,187.95
fix'd

why would you want to spend enough on a computer to buy a house in mexico, a car, several hundred xboxes or a few kilos of cocaine? seems like a waste of money to me. :rolleyes:

That just about sums him up. That kid is a JACKA**!

Back