i may be gone for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjc3

#1 Female Member
well, long story short, i smoked up last night, and had a random UA this morning. i failed. (duh)

its the third time ive broken my probation, and i dont think i can get out of going to juvie this time, mental problems or not. :gonk:

Friend of mine mangaged to avoid juvie by entering a "rehab" program. Which was a pretty big joke for him. He told them what they wanted to hear, and made it through. Only thing is he had a ua every day for the period he had to attend.

AfroLH said:
samjc3 said:
well, long story short, i smoked up last night, and had a random UA this morning. i failed. (duh)

its the third time ive broken my probation, and i dont think i can get out of going to juvie this time, mental problems or not. :gonk:
So I'm guessing the Screen is a no go?
If i had room, I'd sig it. :rofl:

good news! i just got off the phone with my lawyer, and i wont be going to juvie. because this is my first drug offense, and i didnt try to lie about it, im off basically scot free! i just have to go through the rehab program, wich im already in. :awesome:

however, if i break probation rules again, im in juvy for a 90 day minimun, no debate. unless i get in trouble for stealing. theres a loophole, where if the offense is different than what i was previosly convicted for, it counts as a new charge, and only rolls over to the other case is the probation violation. so now im up to 2 4th degree misdeamenors, and 1 1st degree assault charge (its being held in revue, due to my "highly unstable mental conditions")

yay loopholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome: :awesome: :D :mrgreen: :lol: :p :neutral2: ;) :awesome: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

themadhacker said:
"highly unstable mental conditions"?
its been diagnosed as everything from schizophrenia to full blown insanity, but the gist of it is that when i feel lots of emotion, i completely lose control, wether its trying to kill myself because the cat died, or trying to kill someone because they made me mad. then, afterwards, i usually dont remember. :neutral2:

bacteria said:
samjc3 said:
its been diagnosed as everything from schizophrenia to full blown insanity, but the gist of it is that when i feel lots of emotion, i completely lose control, wether its trying to kill myself because the cat died, or trying to kill someone because they made me mad. then, afterwards, i usually dont remember. :neutral2:
I see lots of people who do drugs, in my workplace. What you describe above can be caused by drugs. Sometimes, the walls talk to you when on drugs, sometimes when the drugs wear off, the walls still talk to you... Drugs are not cool, drug users are the most pathetic excuses for existence I come across, I know what I am talking about, I see a lot of them in Police custody. I have to associate with them.

"Drug induced psychosis".

Don't do drugs, or live as a thieving bum on the sidewalk, living for the next fix; in and out of prison. Your choice.

What you say above, is often drug induced, or certainly can be. Let me guess, you're on Cocaine, right? (guess). Sounds like either Cocaine or Cannabis/Crack from your description.

+1

all my friends tghat do pot are perfectly fine. in fact, one of them had a 95% in our spanish class.

But pot isn't a drug. At least, it shouldn't be considered one like meth, or crack. It's basically the same as beer, except that you smoke it.

Now REAL drugs are some fvcked up shlt so stay away from them.

themadhacker said:
all my friends tghat do pot are perfectly fine. in fact, one of them had a 95% in our spanish class.

But pot isn't a drug. At least, it shouldn't be considered one like meth, or crack. It's basically the same as beer, except that you smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back