How old are ya ? Let's find that out.

AfroLH said:
Lol. Nobody was even "making fun" of you.
You came in here actin' a troll and we called you out.

Come back at least a year after your balls drop.
Fix'd

I didn't say I take things in differently cause i'm fat, I said I was sensitive, like you guys pointed out, I am 11. I got over it now, I was just already in a horrible mood, but now I'm fine, point out what's sooo annoying about me and I'll change it.

Basically, chill out, think about what you're posting, don't post the same thing more than once, post more maturely, etc etc etc.

robm said:
Basically, chill out, think about what you're posting, don't post the same thing more than once, post more maturely, etc etc etc.

You talking about when I first joined I posted about the same project in like 3-4 dif forums? I don't do that anymore, but K :)

Sorry, but I don't think you can change right now. Just come back in a few years when you've gained a bit more maturity and learned something about grammar and social interaction.

loip90876 said:
I said I was sensitive,

NOONECARES.jpg

I wouldn't say you're MORE mature, I'd say you're AS mature as many people here.

for some reason, whenever I see 1997, I think of starfox 64.(maybe because I played on pj64 when I was 4 or something) I played the flax outta that game and beat it a few times.

Back