How old are ya ? Let's find that out.

AfroLH said:
Says the man who doesn't use periods properly. :awesome:
Afro, I'd have thought you knew your internet grammar better. It is acceptable to treat a sentence-ending smilie as a period, regardless of its mood :awesome:

Ampersand said:
AfroLH said:
Says the man who doesn't use periods properly. :awesome:
Afro, I'd have thought you knew your internet grammar better. It is acceptable to treat a sentence-ending smilie as a period, regardless of its mood :awesome:
just because retarded internet people do things, doesn't mean its proper.

Wait, how come my post got locked and this one didn't?
This post displays peoples ages that includes ages under 13 which Palmer could Have a lot of flax happen to him by the police! Total Bullflax. :evil2:

I have been 13 for over a month and yet my age remains unchanged. change it because I am a legal citizen of modretro now.

Zero said:
loip90876 said:
Wait, how come my post got locked and this one didn't?
This post displays peoples ages that includes ages under 13 which Palmer could Have a lot of flux happen to him by the police! Total flux. :evil2:

That would not get Palmer in trouble with the police, there is no law stating that those under 13 are banned from the internet. However the admins have stated that those under 13 are not allowed. Regardless, I'm not sure why you even brought that up, you are 11, meaning that if they did begin to enforce the rule, you would be one of the people banned. In fact, its not a bad idea now that I think about it... :pirate:
Actually, it would shut down the site, so being banned would do absolutely nothing. :facepalm:

loip90876 said:
Joeyjoe9876 said:
Nobody can get in trouble for posting someones age on the Internet :facepalm:

When I had a sig kinda showing my age, I almost got banned for having it.
No, you almost got banned for being 11 and showing it, not just because you posted your age.

Age is fine.
11-year-olds aren't.

Loip, I'm gonna speak on behalf of every single person on this site: You are most likely the single most annoying person to ever enter this site. I suggest you either get out or grow up (or at least act like you're at LEAST 13). And don't tell me that you can't act like you're older, because there are several members here that are younger than most but are more mature (in some regards...) than some people here.

On an unrelated note, stop posting on every single topic posting completely irrelevant flax. It's annoying and all it does is make threads more of a pain in the ass to read.

loip90876 said:
Actually, it would shut down the site, so being banned would do absolutely nothing. :facepalm:

No, it would not. Did you even read my post?

Jidan said:
Loip, I'm gonna speak on behalf on every single person on this site: You are most likely the single most annoying person to ever enter this site. I suggest you either get out or grow up (or at least act like you're at LEAST 13). And don't tell me that you can't act like you're older, because there are several members here that are younger than most but are more mature (in some regards...) than some people here.

On an unrelated note, stop posting on every single topic posting completely irrelevant flux. It's annoying and all it does is make threads more of a pain in the ass to read.

I agree completely.

I also agree with Jidan.

Or AT LEAST get your facts straight and don't go around spewing random flax and trying to state it as fact.

Back