How old are ya ? Let's find that out.

You guys are generally all wrong. In the United States, most forms of internet communication require the participants to be 13. Email, AIM, forums, etc. Otherwise, you have to match an absurdly tight standard with no room for fun (See: The official Disney forums). There are laws regulating this, and they suck.

If you are under 13, you better not be saying so. And TBH, with the kind of banter that goes around, I am not sure people under 13 should be allowed, regardless of hiding, just based on some of the content here.

I dunno, if I let out a small piece of personal info like my age it'll somehow lead to a pedophile learning my address and molesting me...
chris-hansen.jpg

"Nintendott, let's talk."

jk. August 10, 1994

Okay I am officially leaving the site, just too many assholes. Just ban me pernamently.
I already feel like flax because of other things happening to me, the last thing I want to see are a bunch of insensitve nerds insulting me.

loip90876 said:
Okay I am officially leaving the site, just too many assholes. Just ban me pernamently.
I already feel like flax because of other things happening to me, the last thing I want to see are a bunch of insensitve nerds insulting ME.

What're you, like, the ruler of the nerds? I'm sorry you got things goin' on, but you gotta learn to deal with them and mature up. Of course, hopefully that will come with age. I'm sorry, but it's not our problem that you feel like flax. We can't be expected to empathize with you because you're one of over 100 members that feels like their problems are the most important in the world. I'm offering advice here: hang out (online) with people close to your own age or people that are willing to relate to your age group, and your social life and online life don't always have to mix.

Joey xDDD

180px-12yo.jpg

Sorry, we do not operate that way. Log off, and do not come back, not going to just ban you. All on you.

Bottom line, you are 11 years old. If you cannot handle the internet, then go back to whence you came. You really think the problem is many, many people being assholes? Or perhaps there is a simple explanation: You are the only one with a problem.

Come back in two years after you learn basic internet social convention.

PalmerTech said:
180px-12yo.jpg

Sorry, we do not operate that way. Log off, and do not come back, not going to just ban you. All on you.

Bottom line, you are 11 years old. If you cannot handle the internet, then go back to whence you came. You really think the problem is many, many people being assholes? Or perhaps there is a simple explanation: You are the only one with a problem.

Come back in seven to eight business years after you learn basic internet social convention.

Fix'd :mrgreen:

You're the one who comes in here, spams up flax, has no idea what you're talking about, and shows NO signs of maturity.

Now you take it so hard when we "insult" you and you call US insensitive?

:facepalm:

Jidan said:
loip90876 said:
I already feel like flax because of other things happening to me, the last thing I want to see are a bunch of insensitve nerds insulting ME.

What're you, like, the ruler of the nerds? I'm sorry you got things goin' on, but you gotta learn to deal with them and mature up. Of course, hopefully that will come with age. I'm sorry, but it's not our problem that you feel like flax. We can't be expected to empathize with you because you're one of over 100 members that feels like their problems are the most important in the world. I'm offering advice here: hang out (online) with people close to your own age or people that are willing to relate to your age group, and your social life and online life don't always have to mix.

Joey xDDD

Have you ever felt like evryone hates you? I've always been made fun of or get called fat or something, so I barely recieve compliments, I just recieve flax, I'm just really sensitive. I can't take things in like everyone else.

Yeah, because you are 11. People learn to deal with people calling names eventually.

You can not even claim "I HAVE ASPERGERS" like some members do. On the internet, you need to be able to run with everyone else, or be ready to get your feelings hurt.

loip90876 said:
Jidan said:
loip90876 said:

Joey xDDD

Have you ever felt like evryone hates you? I've always been made fun of or get called fat or something, so I barely recieve compliments, I just recieve flax, I'm just really sensitive. I can't take things in like everyone else.

You think I didn't get made fun of? You think almost every single person here didn't get made fun of? Dude, just wait. That's all there is to it. Just wait and get older and into new places and for your body to change and flax. If you don't like the way you are or something, change it if it bothers you that much. I got made fun of for most of my elementary/middle school time. Now I'm in 11th grade, 5'11", and 230 lbs of almost pure muscle. I can make people laugh and I'm generally a pretty likable guy. I'm telling you dude, just wait a while and work hard at everything you do. Don't be an ass to people, and always be open-minded. Just make yourself a guy that people will like, and don't piss too many people off.

I guess that was a pretty freaky paragraph, eh...there's a reason I don't do well in English...

In regard to what Palmer said:
That's true for real life too, so as harsh as it is, get used to it. There are always going to be people that don't like you. You can really only affect the amount of people that DO like you, so get as many as you can.

loip90876 said:
Jidan said:
loip90876 said:

Joey xDDD

In short: You're 11.

Basement_Modder said:
I got made fun of in elemenary school. Now I'm a 6'4" freshman. I don't get made fun of anymore.

Not after you stepped on your first sophomore, you didn't :dah:

Lol. Nobody was even "making fun" of you.
You came in here actin' a troll and we called you out.

Come back when your balls drop.

Back