Hello.

Bo, you also owe me PICTURES. Ho. And As soon as I get pictures I'll decide for sure, but I don't think it needs to be painted. Especially if painting will make it take longer to arrive than Thursday, I kind of need it.

Thanks bro.

Bo, every day you don't respond to me, 10,000 children in Africa will die of starvation. Another 5,000 children in India will die of AIDS. 1,500 homeless people in the US will die.

J.D said:
Bo, every day you don't respond to me, 10,000 children in Africa will die of starvation. Another 5,000 children in India will die of AIDS. 1,500 homeless people in the US will die.

Cudos to that last one. We have waaay to many homeless people in the US.

I guess we should all forget he even came back at all. He came back, offering free stuff / things for sale, then left.

Cool.

J.D said:
Granted, they will die if he does respond, but it does make for a dramatic ultimatum.

J.D said:
J.D said:
5,000 children in India will die of AIDS.
J.D said:
children will die of AIDS.
:stare: I wonder how that happens...

Royal, if the mother has AIDS, there is a chance the child will be born with AIDS. Without the use of protective drugs, this chance is about 45%.

Also, human trafficking (including children) is kind of a bad deal in India (not as bad as in Africa, though).

Lern2KnowStuff

Back