Hello there

Jamcob

I have been told that someone here might be able to help me.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but...

I have been looking around for a while to try and find a modified Gamecube to be portable for a while and someone told me to come here.

Does anyone know anybody who can build me one? or if anyone is already selling one that would also be great.

Please let me know

Jacob :)

wait so are you looking to buy a portable or buy a wiikey modded gamecube for you to turn into a portable?
(also this should be moved to the junk yard should it not?)

I think I'd rather a disc console...

What would I need for the Wiikey, I see that they are slimmer but how do you get games on to the card?

Sorry, New member. wasn't sure where to post.

Either.

My main concern will be price,

A friend of mine and I are looking into making one ourselves but we're not sure when we'll ever have time.

you have like what? 300$, 500$ 1000$
The gods like ashen sell theirs for close to 1000$ but there are a few you might get for closer to 600$

Ah, I'm from the UK.

$600 is about £378.50 for me, which is reasonable all things considered. Anything cheaper would be a bonus...

Although, making one would probably be super cheap in comparison.

Jamcob said:
Ah, I'm from the UK.

$600 is about £378.50 for me, which is reasonable all things considered. Anything cheaper would be a bonus...

Although, making one would probably be super cheap in comparison.

It would be a lot cheaper, despite a little more costly than just the parts if you are newer and don't mind getting some stuff wrong; benefit is that you'll learn yourself incase something goes wrong. I'm going to try to start one myself in the upcoming months once I familiarize myself more with what I'm going to be doing, haha. Apparently it's a lot of fun, too, get to add your own touches and stuff.

If you'd rather someone make one, ben has listed good people to talk with. If I'm not mistaken, I think Tchay(?) is selling one sometime in the next couple of months anyways(don't quote me on that).

Back