FS: Various Games

Re: FS: 1x Dreamcast, 1x Gamecube & Various Games

Ampersand said:
I am 82% sure I will buy that Gamecube. Bahh, if only you had some games I actually wanted to play :(
Sorry I sold most of the good ones last year on another forum :(

Hermaphroditus said:
Let's say I give you 25 dollars plus whatever it takes for shipping for a Dreamcast and Code Veronica? I'd have to mail you a check or money (even though you're not supposed to mail cash) because I don't have access to a credit card or money in my Paypal. Although I could go get one of those Greendot things and link it to my Paypal account... The terms of payment can be negotiated further if you wish via PM. So, does 25 sound fair?
Sounds good to me to PM's we go :D

Re: FS: 0x Dreamcast, 1x Gamecube & Various Games

If nobody ends up taking SF anniversary I'll take it.

Re: FS: 1x Dreamcast, 1x Gamecube & Various Games

Hermaphroditus said:
Now it needs to be changed to 0x Dreamcast :p
Or rather, remove the Dreamcast part entirely.

Re: FS: 1x Gamecube & Various Games

hi i might want the gamecube. post some details on how we'll do this if it happens. ill probably get it if u give me so time.i can also trade a computer game or 2 playstation ones (ones fat ones portable) 1 or 2 controllers and mabye a game or 2.

skullboy said:
hi i might want the gamecube. post some details on how we'll do this if it happens. ill probably get it if u give me so time.i can also trade a computer game or 2 playstation ones (ones fat ones portable) 1 or 2 controllers and mabye a game or 2.
Post any available payment method and where you are located and I'll get back to you on that :D

id prefer to trade if thats okay i can send the ps1 slim 1 controller and spec ops stealth patrol, gran turismo 2, crash warped and a demo disc

skullboy said:
id prefer to trade if thats okay i can send the ps1 slim 1 controller and spec ops stealth patrol, gran turismo 2, crash warped and a demo disc
Sorry I have no use for a PS1 and games :\ Do you have anything else to trade? You said something about computer games?

im working on a computer game that i can burn(im starting to make my own) and astro assembler, warcraft 2 tides of darkness, grand prix and forsaken

skullboy said:
well im trying but i dont know what u like so help me out here
I don't know what I like either to be honest it depends on my mood and how impulsive I am :)

How about you PM me a list of anything your looking to get rid of and I'll see what peaks my interest :)

Hmm...Looks interesting.
How much would you be willing to part with Metroid Prime/Extra Disc, Bloody Roar, FFC and Blood Rayne?

BellaKazza said:
Hmm...Looks interesting.
How much would you be willing to part with Metroid Prime/Extra Disc, Bloody Roar, FFC and Blood Rayne?
$30 shipped if you are in the USA sound ok?

Seyiji said:
BellaKazza said:
Hmm...Looks interesting.
That sounds good if you hold it for me untill I have the money, you have yourself a definate buyer.

BellaKazza said:
Seyiji said:
BellaKazza said:
Hmm...Looks interesting.
That sounds good if you hold it for me untill I have the money, you have yourself a definate buyer.
All right then thanks for the interest :mrgreen:

Back