First 3DS Flashcart

ProgMetalMan said:
I hope that someday there's a Devolution equivalent so that I can play SM64DS with the circle pad.

Eh, can't you do this already? I'm pretty sure I see my kids using the circle pad for normal DS games regularly.

You totally can, Prog may mean real analogue control though. In which case build a portable N64 why are you even on ModRetro.

SS

Bump.

Apparently, they use an exploit which only currently works on FW 4.2-4.5, and it's already been patched in newer updates. Regardless, it's still shipping out this week, so it'll be interesting to see where this leads future 3DS flash carts and homebrew.

1) Yes, we are exploit based (Yay !?) and therefore very dependent on console firmware version: Our current plan is to release for firmware version 4.5 while continuing work on a solution for 6.x + after release. (please see note below)
2)Gateway will be shipped with 2 cards, the red Gateway shown in our video, which will handle 3ds backups, and a blue ds cart which will be used to prepare the console. ( more demo videos showing save game compatibility as well as setup procedures to follow soon )
3) Your console can be safely updated to 4.5 by using an original title released after March 2013 till current. Please double check the update message (version) before proceeding !

Note:
We currently have a very convenient and user friendly way to enter into our Gateway mode, while this entry...

Back