Fierce64 Worklog DONE

Re: Fierce64 Worklog |Update Finally

mymixed said:
Oh. So Is the cartridge inside or outside?

- mymixed

I don't really know what you mean, if the cartridge was inside how would you change it?

Like will it be flush with the case or sticking out like SS's? Sony: :sweat:.

- mymixed

Is this finally going to be the portable to beat the TSF?

IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU PEOPLE.

SS

I guess it's outside like the TSF, but at a different angle. That is, if I don't get a 64drive which I've become tempted to do.

@shockslayer - I know right? Everyone is focused on the Gamecube, and not that many people or making N64p's, Also, is it true that your done with N64, because if you are, it's a shame that you don't make a tiny now that the N64 can be trimmed wayyy more.

Somebody needs to make a portable with that cut I did. Except RCP wire it and and WIN.

You should defiantly just take meds to make your hands steady while you RCP wire :)

Eh maybe lata. I kinda already killed part of that board's audio chip when I was experimenting. No sound anywhere.

This is as small as the n64 gets. THE END.
2No6Ll.jpg

I'm done building N64 portables for myself. I'll still take N64p commissions or make one smaller than any single one ever with beta. ;)

And bud, I have a guide IN THE STICKY that would make it smaller.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
I'm done building N64 portables for myself. I'll still take N64p commissions or make one smaller than any single one ever with beta. ;)

And bud, I have a guide IN THE STICKY that would make it smaller.

SS
ONLY SLIGHTLY BRB I'LL CUT THAT 3MM OFF

Back