Biverted = $10

Additional Options:
Rechargeable = $40
Backlight on/off switch = $5
Nes buttons (DMG only) = $3
Snes buttons (DMG only) = $3
Pro sound = $5
Nes controller attachment = $25

Tell me what you want and how much it adds up to and we'll work from there ;)

Stop saying 'bivert' if you just use the 74hc chip. That's not what a biversion is. That's just an inversion of a data type.

Bibin said:
Stop saying 'bivert' if you just use the 74hc chip. That's not what a biversion is. That's just an inversion of a data type.
I do the actual Biversion (Physical and Data inversions)
;)

Bo, not to be negative or anything, but I've heard from a lot of people about how extremely long your handling time is. And I hear about people that are still waiting on you to ship their stuff. I also heard that your backlight jobs aren't very good. I actually had a chance to open up a DMG that you had done a 3mm single led backlight on and I must say, the soldering was terrible and there was ductape all over the cathode and anode... Again i'm not trying to completely shut it down. I just hope that your soldering skills have improved a bit before you start charging people to mod their stuff. Just a thought.

In Bo's defense, he used to use a really terrible post office and apparently he's using a better one now.

Beta said:
25jlhy9.jpg

Ishmael1010 said:
Bo, not to be negative or anything, but I've heard from a lot of people about how extremely long your handling time is. And I hear about people that are still waiting on you to ship their stuff. I also heard that your backlight jobs aren't very good. I actually had a chance to open up a DMG that you had done a 3mm single led backlight on and I must say, the soldering was terrible and there was ductape all over the cathode and anode... Again i'm not trying to completely shut it down. I just hope that your soldering skills have improved a bit before you start charging people to mod their stuff. Just a thought.
Ish that blue one was my first one ever and that was when I couldn't solder well.
I can rcp now.
If you ask beta I am quiet good at soldering now.
I have a better post office now.
I have shipped everything there is nothing that has not been shipped besides joey's stuff and gunks commissions.

Bo, post a pic of a MGB backlight and I'll paypal you $35 for a Kelly Green backlight + prosound, and send you my black MGB.

Also, if I pay $5 extra bucks can I have a new screen cover thing?

Back