Click if you are surprised you are not banned anymore!

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
You may notice that you are not banned from ModRetro anymore!

Well, it is possibly temporary. Many, many people have been unbanned from ModRetro, including you. However, that does not mean you get to stay forever.

Right now, we are working on a TON of site upgrades, that will launch June 1st. By then, we will be putting our old banlist back in place. However, if you think you can make a good enough impression on us in the next 3 weeks that we will WANT you to stay, then great! If that happens with popular consensus, we will let you stay.

If, on the other hand, people think that you still deserve your ban, then I am sorry, but I will have to enforce it. I rule mostly by popular vote, and what keeps my forum happy, so if people still dislike you, then there is not much I can do.

You earned your ban once, rebanning is perfectly justified. Make use of this chance that you have.

Snowpenguin is still banned.

It was a PHPBB issue, even I was banned for a little. All fixed now. :)

I can't even remember what I used to register that account with. I got the registration e-mail to the email that was registered with this account.
I must have changed my E-mail with that other account, I can't remember what it was though.
plus, I'm Steamdnt now.

weird i wasn't banned that day i was on all day that day when it had happened bush had told me about later that day when he was banned weird i wasn't through

Back