Car Stereos

DcMc

Would anyone want to start a car stereo thread? Because I'm putting a really high end stereo in my car sometime after Christmas and I was thinking about posting it on here. Anyone interested?

You just started a thread about car stereos, congratulations!

Just because there isn't a dedicated section for something doesn't mean you can't post about it. If you want to make a thread that logs your progress, I would do it in the "Other" section.

I hope the Car audio this thread would be talking about is actual high-quality audio, not those Boom-boom bass overload crap seen in those Civics and Acuras rolling around here...

Aguiluz said:
I hope the Car audio this thread would be talking about is actual high-quality audio, not those Boom-boom bass overload crap seen in those Civics and Acuras rolling around here...
13-2012-chrysler-300-s-ny-opt.jpg

Mako321 said:
Aguiluz said:
13-2012-chrysler-300-s-ny-opt.jpg
Wow Mako321, dont u dare diss the 300, its a beautiful Rolls Royce knockoff that is my practical dream car

And if you need help on picking speakers and the like hit me up, I know a bit about car speakers

Joke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> You

What joke? Im serious the 300 is my practical (As in something I will be able to afford eventually) dream car. My dream (As in my ultimate car) car is the Mercedes SLR

Sonyportableizer said:
What joke? Im serious the 300 is my practical (As in something I will be able to afford eventually) dream car. My dream (As in my ultimate car) car is the Mercedes SLR

Lol post 90's Chrysler

lol post-1980s-bailout Chrysler. (Yes, Chrysler has had to have two separate cash infusions from the United States government in the last 30 years.)

The Chrysler 300 is a boat with an interior that feels like it was sourced from Toyota or Hyundai.

I'd really like a Ford Focus ST. Why?

1. Hot hatchbacks are awesome and the closest thing we're gonna get to nimble performance station wagons in the US because idiots prefer lumbering crossover SUVs over wagons for grocery shopping and driving to soccer practice
2:
nZCe9.gif

But back in the real world full of car audio questions, I replaced all four speakers on my car with Pioneer speakers from Wal-Mart. No pounding bass and amps that pull so much juice they dim the headlights, but they do give much better sound than the 12 year old stock speakers that probably cost GM about $5 per corner. (The car came with an aftermarket head unit.)

i'm a bit of a high end car audio enthusiast. right now i REALLY want some olskool PPI art series amplifiers for my VW. eventually i'm going to rewire the whole audio system (its messed up ATM) and do a real nice install

Back