Can i use this portable dvd player?

RamboNL

Newb
I've got this screen from Lenco http://www.lenco.eu/index.php?optio...:dvd-portable&id=80:mes-210&Itemid=56&lang=en
It's not the cheapest one but I have one so no problem but can i use it?
Specs are in the link to but here:

2 x 7” (18 cm) stand alone TFT monitor
Resolution of 480 x 234 pixels
Contrast/brightness control
Two built in speakers with volume on/off control
Two headphone connections with separate volume control
Portable 2 channel DVD player
System PAL/NTSC
Plays: DVD, VCD, SVCD, JPEG, MP-3, CD-A on disk types: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD-R, CD-RW
DVD, audio CD resume function
Smooth slow and fast scan
4::3:/16:9 selectable screen size
On screen user friendly setup menu
Full function remote control
Including 12 V adapter
Headrestmounting straps are included
From the 2 screens I want to use the 2nd one because that's the screen without the dvd player!
Here a photo of the board:
image22m.jpg

Photo made by my crappy ipod 4 camera but I'll upload better photo's as soon i get my new galaxy note =D

I hope someone can help me!=D

Rambo

superben51 said:
do either have a video in funtion?
nope sory still looking for my adapter to turn it on :/
But tnx for the respond! I'll search for video on youtube and trying to find my adapter xD

ProgMetalMan said:
You can't use the screen.
Why not? The secondary screen for these DVD players usually just use composite to get the video signal from the main screen (and by usually I mean probably 99% of them). Chances are the the pinout is even silkscreened on the board near the AV/power connector.

vskid3 said:
ProgMetalMan said:
You can't use the screen.
Why not? The secondary screen for these DVD players usually just use composite to get the video signal from the main screen (and by usually I mean probably 99% of them). Chances are the the pinout is even silkscreened on the board near the AV/power connector.

This is what I was thinking but I just wanted to start at the basics

Back