CALLING ALL USERS- Request

βeta

ModRetro Legend
We just realized that there was a an EXCELLENT thread that hadn't been added to it's sticky! We quickly remedied that situation, but it posed an interesting question for us. Here is the answer.

Hello ModRetroloids! In a quest to expand our stickies, we're asking YOU, yes, YOU to link us to your favorite information filled threads! We realize that we've probably missed a lot of them. If you have posted something that you think everyone should know about, or no of someone else who has, post a link to diagram/thread/video in this thread and we'll add it to the appropriate sticky!

Thanks! :DDD

-The Staffuloids.

That's not what I meant. I mean like useful portablizing information for the mega stickies.

βeta said:
That's not what I meant. I mean like useful portablizing information for the mega stickies.
Oh.

I also agree with J.D, to an extent. It's definitely very useful, but I don't know whether it should be stickied or not. On the one hand, who is honestly stupid enough to rip apart a NES2? But on the other hand, what if there is someone that stupid?

Can we put a link to kyos site in one of the stickies? Although it's plugging to a different site, i think it's better than sending people to benheck for all of the wiring diagrams.

pLover said:
βeta said:
Oh.

I also agree with J.D, to an extent. It's definitely very useful, but I don't know whether it should be stickied or not. On the one hand, who is honestly stupid enough to rip apart a NES2? But on the other hand, what if there is someone that stupid?

We are not making them all into stickies, mostly looking for things to add to the megastickies.

THINGS THAT AREN'T ALREADY IN MEGASTICKIES ONLY. Dangit, WE TRY TO IMPROVE THE COMMUNITY AND GENERAL USER EXPERIENCE, AND ALL WE GET IS SMARTASSERY. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

βeta said:
why_we_cant_have_nice_things.jpg
yes massa, we gonna try harda nes' time massa!

Back