Buying SNES mini

QuickSkop3

Well it turns out that a normal SNES will not make a small portable, so im forced to get an SNES mini. Anyone whose got one willing to part with it?

i do paypal

I suggest using a Retro Duo, since they're smaller and less rare. They're about 1.5 times the price, but I've heard they're usually worth it. However, if you want SMRPG to work, use a SNES Mini.

I bought F-Zero and Super Mario World from them. They are great sellers, and shipping is fast.

nooooooooooooooooooooo! I was gonna get it! Don't the new retro duo's play smrpg? At some point, I think only with the new mobo models, they revised it and allowed those games to be played n' stuff.

FC Twin is WORSE than a Retro Duo. A Retro Duo will play the first board revision of SMRPG but not the second IIRC. A SNES Mini is the best way to go for compatibility. There are lots on eBay, it'll just cost you a bit more. OTOH, the Retro Duo IS smaller, and worked out pretty good on other portables.

$50?! That's such a ripoff. They're only worth about $30

EDIT: Then again, it depends what he got with it. If it was the base system only, then it was a ripoff. If he got the cords and two controllers, then it's about right, and if he got one controller and a game, then that's pretty good.

Back