Billy Mays, Por Que?!

jleemero

Frequent Poster
I believe this makes 4.

McMahon (SADNESS)
Fawcett (Eh, I still got the poster, that's what really matters.)
Jackson (No comment, next question please)
Now Billy Mays.

Found dead in his home.
They've yet to find out why, but police say it doesn't look like foul play was involved.

All I can say is, well, this sucks.
Now I can't be him for Halloween!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/6/28/747754/-TV-Spokesman-Billy-Mays-Dead
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/billy-mays-is-dead/

He was on a plane that had blown out tires when it landed yesterday.

"No injuries, only minor bruises and scrapes".

I am suspicious. :confused: I mean, a guy has a bumpy ride (Internal injuries?), goes home, and less than 12 hours later, is dead. How the heck does that happen by coincidence?

This sucks! He was so awesome, and was in, like, every infomercial known to man! Now it seems as though he will be replaced with the Shamwow/ Slap-Chop guy.

PalmerTech said:
I am suspicious. :confused: I mean, a guy has a bumpy ride (Internal injuries?), goes home, and less than 12 hours later, is dead. How the heck does that happen by coincidence?

Well I can agree with you there.
It only takes so little really.

Look at Natasha Richardson.
No blood, no marks, nothing, and she felt fine.
Then she got a headache.
Then she died. Oh.

BillyMays-TheCard.jpg

NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!
NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!
NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!NOOO!!!!

OH GOD WHY COULDN'T IT BE VINCE WITH HIS SHAM WOW!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????

GOD WHYYYYY!!!!!!????????????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMFG. This gets me more than Michel Jakson. Mays is god. Frig.

Can't forget David Carradine either.

YOU SHUT YOUR lady MOUTH WHEN BILLY MAYS IS TALKING!!!

Dang, this really sucks, I was going to make that Halloween joke that bicostp had an ad and give it to my buddy for his birthday, we make fun of ol' billy all the time. :cry:

holy *Can'tSayThisOnTV*its, I guess it's time to say.

OXYCLEAN IS THE GREATEST BUY SOME TIDE OR BAKING SODA WITH BUILT IN OXYCLEAN.

I agree with epicelite. IT'S "TYPE LIKE BILLY MAYS" DAY EVERY 6/28.

I feel so empty inside now. Guys, words cannot express the level of sorrow I am feeling at this very moment.

I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to function in life, much less just today. Take it as an exaggeration if you must, but Billy Mays was my hero. My loud, charismatic, facial-haired hero. He was there when no one else was, with a smile on his face and a miraculous product to sell to me for a ridiculous bargain. He was there for me. I thought he couldn't ever die. He was invincible, his smile and positive attitude towards around-the-house products were a duo that simply could not be brought down.

And now he's dead.

He's dead.

Just like that. No epic battle between good and evil, no chance for my hero to defend himself, no one to blame. I have no closure. I have no one to hate for the demise of the man who was there all those nights to soothe me with his promises of super-devices. I have nothing but memories and a pile of recorded commercials.

Never again will I be able to look at the world with a Mays-like optimism. Never again can I believe in the wonders of household products. I am ruined. A mere shell of who I used to be, I can only cry and mourn the loss of Billy.

This has affected me far more than any other star's death ever could.

I AM NORMALLY AGAINST WRITING IN ALL CAPS, BUT SERIOUSLY, BILLY MAYS DAY IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD. OBVIOUSLY, IT IS TOO SOON TO DO IT ALL THE TIME TODAY, BUT NEXT YEAR, I WONDER IF I COULD SET UP A FILTER TO MAKE ALL WORDS IN CAPS. IT IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO TO HONOR HIM, WITH ALL OF HIS AMAZING PRODUCTS AND CHARISMATIC SALESMANSHIP.

BILLY MAYS IS DEAD, LONG LIVE BILLY MAYS!

I WONDER IF THEY WILL STILL AIR ANY OF HIS COMMERCIALS ANYMORE. THEY MIGHT, BECAUSE IF THEY DIDN'T, THEY WOULD HAVE TO FILM NEW COMMERCIALS FOR, LIKE, 200 PRODUCTS.

Basement_Modder said:
I WONDER IF THEY WILL STILL AIR ANY OF HIS COMMERCIALS ANYMORE. THEY MIGHT, BECAUSE IF THEY DIDN'T, THEY WOULD HAVE TO FILM NEW COMMERCIALS FOR, LIKE, 200 PRODUCTS.
I already saw one of his commercials today.

DUDE!!! TIB WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE POKEMONS IN MY SIGNATURE NAMED TWO OF THEM AFTER HIM. THAT IS AWSOME!