Big Daddy Suit! (halloween)

samjc3

#1 Female Member
long story short, i want to be a big daddy for halloween. :awesome:
250px-BouncerConcept.jpg

^for those of you that dont know.

i want it to be really accurate, with working mood lights. and a speaker to play the "whale" calls that they make.
heres some more info, for you losers who havent played bioshock.
help me! how should i do this? :dahroll:

Try Indy Mogul, the members there, although a bunch of wimps, are knowlegeable about that sort of thing.

guess what I'm gonna be for halloween.

Think REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAL HARD!

It is really easy to figure out. In fact, I'll give you all a nice hint. "Gets me through".

Nice! When you figure it out and wear it, post some pics! On another note: I'm going to be an Mental Insitution Escapee.

Last year I couldn't decide what to be. Maybe I'll be Gordon Freeman this year, hah like that'll ever happen.

I remember someone in the chat saying everyone should dress up as Billy Mays or something, that's prolly what I'll do until I can think of something else. :billymays:

As for the the Big Daddy costume.....

20070823bigdaddycostume.jpg

DJ711 said:
Nice! When you figure it out and wear it, post some pics! On another note: I'm going to be an Mental Insitution Escapee.
will do. :awesome:
got a straight jacket? you'll need one. :awesome:

as for this, my thread on indy mogul was deleted, and i was directed to the main big daddy suit thread, which basically says: "use cardboard" :gonk:

so yeah. someone over at bh recomended resin molding, but i doubt ive got the skills to make a mold. :(

I'd say that what Zero posted is probably the best way to start. You could probably make the drill more realistic-looking by cutting out a spiral of poster board and finding a way to attach it.

Personally, I'm going to go as the Engineer for Halloween.

engineerwfm.jpg

It's a fairly simple costume, but it should be really cool when it's done.

Aw man, I have the exact same idea for helloween!! MY daughter can be a little sister. I was thinking of exactly how. ....

samjc3 said:
DJ711 said:
will do. :awesome:
got a straight jacket? you'll need one. :awesome:

as for this, my thread on indy mogul was deleted, and i was directed to the main big daddy suit thread, which basically says: "use cardboard" :gonk:

so yeah. someone over at bh recomended resin molding, but i doubt ive got the skills to make a mold. :(
Yup, my friends voluntered to be the doctors, so basically I will run around the school while they chase me screaming "Take your medicine!", That or I'm going to be Lucky the Leprachaun, because it would be funny as Heck to run around the school screaming "Get out of me way! They're after me Lucky Charms!" (Yes I would record that and put it on youtube). Anyway before I de-rail/spam even more...

You could try and ask around and attempt it, after all you'll never know unless you try.

seen that. its awesome. made of security camera domes and plumbing parts.

and its a bouncer. everyone does bouncers. i should do a rosie instead. noone has done a rosie. :dah:

Back