battery and charging question

So ive moved on to the battery parts, i was wondering what battery would be the best to use for the n64 and the psone screen, how many i should get, and how to wire it so i am able to play and charge at the same time
Thanks in advance!

Alright, i am using 2, 3.7 V 4800 mah li-pos from batteryspace, if you get these, You NEED to get the charger and protection circuit with it.

To charge and play look undEr the mega sticky. The problem with is, you can play off wall power when you charge, not charge your batteries and play.

Sorry I can't link any of this stuff, I'm on Iphone :p

QuickSkop3 said:
Alright, i am using 2, 3.7 V 4800 mah li-pos from batteryspace, if you get these, You NEED to get the charger and protection circuit with it.

If they're the common ones then they're 4700mah not 4800mah :p

ToastBucket said:
QuickSkop3 said:

If they're the common ones then they're 4700mah not 4800mah :p

When I bought them they said 4800, but on them they say 4700, so its 4700, but I was jipped

alright i get what you are saying and i believe that we bought the same battery, charger and saftey unit today lol. i was hoping some one could put up a diaphragm including the batteries, i understand how the screen links with the n64 but not how either attach to the batteries to get the thing to run. because it looks all linked up with the protection unit so i was hoping for a somewhat detailed photo. AND i know this sounds ridiculously noobish but when charging, does the positive end go to the positive end and neg to neg, i only have one n64 and screen and dont wanna blow either so im takin it cautiously. I really sucked at high school physics so i could never figure this stuff out lol

N64Power_Diagram-2.png

Back