ALHDCLTOAN (AfroLH's DreamCast LapTop Of AwesomeNess)

Re: DC Laptop W.I.P.

I'm interested in this broadband adapter! My dreamcast came with some weird expansion pak in the side of it and I had a helluva time getting it open because I didn't realize that it came out. Info on this: It's white, it makes the dreamcast look complete, it has a phone jack on it. If this is standard please tell me and I'll get a mod to delete this post.

eurddrue said:
I'm interested in this broadband adapter! My dreamcast came with some weird expansion pak in the side of it and I had a helluva time getting it open because I didn't realize that it came out. Info on this: It's white, it makes the dreamcast look complete, it has a phone jack on it. If this is standard please tell me and I'll get a mod to delete this post.

Thats the broadband adapter I believe.

AfroLH said:
eurddrue said:

Thats the broadband adapter I believe.
So it's the expensive one? :D I hope it is, especially because wompastopma11 threw this in free of charge to my order :D

Well, it's not the broadband adapter, it's just the standard modem.
Hooray Dial-Up!

Yeah, totally standard/normal/whatever.

jleemero said:
Well, it's not the broadband adapter, it's just the standard modem.
Hooray Dial-Up!

Yeah, totally standard/normal/whatever.

Oh, My Bad eurddrue

speaking of broadband adapter, I have a friend who has one. I think he was trying to sell it recently

grossaffe said:
speaking of broadband adapter, I have a friend who has one. I think he was trying to sell it recently

Really?
I'm a little interested.

AfroLH said:
grossaffe said:

Really?
I'm a little interested.
I'll ask him about it next time I get a chance. Expect to pay three digits as in $???.??, though. I was gonna post it for sale in Ben Heck, but he went offline before I could figure out exactly what he wanted me to put.

grossaffe said:
AfroLH said:
grossaffe said:

Really?
I'm a little interested.
I'll ask him about it next time I get a chance. Expect to pay three digits as in $???.??, though. I was gonna post it for sale in Ben Heck, but he went offline before I could figure out exactly what he wanted me to put.

3 Digits...
Nevermind :cry:

I know there are at least a few Dreamcast games still online - "Quake III Arena" is the most prominent in my mind. If I recall correctly, PC gamers can create servers for Dreamcast players, so that one's going to be playable forever. (I have both versions, so I'm set!) Sega of Japan stated that they plan on keeping their "Phantasy Star Online" servers for the Dreamcast running forever, but they closed down the US servers in... 2006, I think.

Update:
280px-Image-I_have_a_dreamcast.png

So I have Gotten the Dreamcast to run off of batteries, and I am still looking for a good screen.

AfroLH said:
Update:

So I have Gotten the Dreamcast to run off of batteries, and I am still looking for a good screen.

You have it powered: AWESOME

That picture is AWESOME

You are AWESOME

:p

AfroLH said:
Update:

pic doesnt work. good job anyway. :)

It was MLKjr w/ a DC in his hand and it was footnoted: "I HAVE A DREAMCAST" :p

Edit: was similar to this:
446084-i_have_a_dreamcast.ashx_large.jpg

Basement_Modder said:
eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:

That picture is AWESOME

You are AWESOME

And you are a complete ASS KISSER

It was a knock-off of Afro's sig quote. :rolleyes:
No flax really? It was funny, cool, and awesome the first time, but then the second time it turns into ass kissing.

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:

That picture is AWESOME

You are AWESOME

And you are a complete ASS KISSER

It was a knock-off of Afro's sig quote. :rolleyes:
No crap really? It was funny, cool, and awesome the first time, but then the second time it turns into ass kissing.

Not when its a joke. :rolleyes:

Back