Zero's Sale Thread! [Updated 3/14]

Zero

ModRetro Legend
Administrator
Alright guys, I'm trying to get rid of some stuff so I have a couple of lovely items for all of you.

Earthbound Zero Repro (NES) - A reproduction cart of the original Mother (in English). This game was never released in the US, and on most websites it normally it takes 1 1/2 - 2 months for them to make it and ship it out to you, and on top of that some places require you to provide a donor cart. I have 2 available that are already pre-made and ready to ship as soon as possible, no donor carts required.
Cart 1 - Cart 2
Price: $40

HP Pavilion ze4500 laptop + charger - Currently has crunchbang linux installed for better performance, but I believe it has a working XP Home product key sticker on the bottom. - ($95 shipped)

Palm m100 with leather case - (Free if you buy the laptop)

PSP 1000 - It has a broken UMD Drive and a semi-working analog stick. However, it does have 5.00 M33-6 already installed, so you can just run your games off the memory stick. Also comes with a clear faceplate on it. I'm selling this one AS-IS because of its condition. ($40)

SNES - Comes with the console, a controller, the RF cable, and a 3rd party power adapter. ($40 shipped)

Metroid Prime (GC) - ($5 )

Soul Calibur II (GC) (Complete) - ($7 )

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC) - ($18 )

Naruto: Clash of Ninja (GC) (Complete + Original Receipt) - ($5 )

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC) (Complete + Original Receipt) - ($12 )

*I will update this list periodically as I put in more items and others are sold.

Re: Zero's Sale Thread!

Ooh, that SF and the GBAs make me REALLY wish I wasn't about $500 in debt. D:

I'll trade you an iPhone that just needs a new LCD + a GBA ROM / SAVE dumper for the wii!

Farcry has been sold. Everything else is still available.

Also, I will be adding a couple more items to the list tomorrow, so keep an eye out for anything you may want.

How much for the Super Famicom?

$30 + Shipping?

Count this as Dibs.

Sorry Afro, but I can't go that low on the SFC. :(

Dang.... It was worth a try! ;)

I actually have no clue how much a SFC is worth, TBH.

How about $60 + Shipping?
If not, give me a good reasonable price that you think is good.

I can do $60 + shipping for it. Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the shipping cost and afterward I'll send you my paypal addy.

EDIT: SFC is now pending sale.

Bump. Added a couple of items and revised the wii description because I had forgot to mention it also comes with the sensor bar.

banditpaw1 said:
what are the wii VC games?

As far as I can remember, I have: Super Mario 64, Starfox 64, The Legend of Zelda OOT, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario RPG, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country 3, and MegaMan 9 (wiiware). I might have a couple more, but I'd have to check to be 100% sure though.

Also, Xbox Modchip is now on hold for Argelfraster.

Bump. Come on guys, I really need that Wii sold or I'm going to have to put it on ebay soon (even with all those Dang fees).

Also, the xbox modchip was sold and shipped out to Argelfraster, so it is no longer available.

Sorry, its been almost a month, the gbas are sold. :(

Also, I don't really do "dibs", especially when its without sending me a PM or posting an offer. However, depending on the person and how trustworthy I think they are, they can PM me first, and I can hold an item for them.

Re: Zero's Sale Thread! [Updated 12/23]

Bump. Added some items and will add a couple more later today.

Re: Zero's Sale Thread! [Updated 12/23]

Bump for Great Justice.

Added PSP, SNES, and A Link to the Past.

Re: Zero's Sale Thread! [Updated 2/24]

Bump.

HP Pavilion ze4500 laptop + charger - Currently has crunchbang linux installed for better performance, but I believe it has a working XP Home product key sticker on the bottom. - ($130 shipped)

Also, Killzone 2 is now sold and I dropped the price on the PSP because I really need it gone.

Re: Zero's Sale Thread! [Updated 2/24]

Price Drops Galore!

The HP Laptop is now only $110 shipped and I'll even throw in the Palm m100 for free because I really need the laptop gone.
PSP is now only $40 because I also need to get rid of it quickly for some cash.
A Link to the Past is now only $12 shipped.

I also added this:

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2) (Complete) - ($8)

BUY BUY BUY! :awesome:

Back