WTS PSP 2001 (Fully Bricked)

Inoirokk

Last year I attempted to hack my PSP Slim without checking the motherboard first. That is the dumbest thing I have ever done. So now I have an almost scratch less PSP Slim with all of its parts ,besides the battery. I'm sure its worth something I just don't know what.

I would accept a trade for it. Anything would do. I would really like a Gameboy Advance or a Gameboy Micro with a game.

Money would work too. I was thinking $30 to $50 for it. That might be too much but that is just what I would expect.

Please Reply to my e-mail at Inoirokk@aol.com

Thanks, :tophat: :lol: :p :mad: :evil2: :ninj: :pirate: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Sell001.jpg

Sell002.jpg

Sell004.jpg

Sell005.jpg

Sell008.jpg

Sell013.jpg

Sell014.jpg

Sell015.jpg

Sell017.jpg

Well the parts all still work, the LCD, WIFI chip, Everything. I just figured that there has to be somebody out there who would want it.

Nope. I bought one too thinking it would work. It didn't. The green light comes on and stays on. Believe me, I've tried EVERYTHING.

Um well since the light came on and stayed on um did you use a MMS (magic memory stick) I have to use on with mine.

How did you brick it? If the motherboard is a ta-88v3 or whatever, the pandora's battery would never boot to begin with, thus not letting you brick the Dang thing. What did you do?

I have determined that the mother board is the problem. I tried to give it the same firmware as my Phat psp (5.00 M33-1) and it bricked. I bought the pandora battery because of my other psp bricked. It fixed that one just not the slim... The LED does come on when I put in the pandora battery and MMS but Nothing happens. I know to hold down "L" but still nothing. I have searched for almost two years and still nothing. I have lost all hope.

Back