WTS: Laptop

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
I want to sell my laptop. I'll post specs of it here in a minute, but first some warning, It's not a gaming computer, it's if you need a spare laptop for school or something or for miscellaneous stuff, while it plays TF2 and Portal and Killing Floor, it doesn't like to run modern games, it will run HL2 very smoothly.

I'd like 150 for it, 130 if you let me keep the hard drive if you're nice enough.

Also, can't take pics as my digital camera is my webcam.

The model number of the laptop is a HP dv_2500.

Pics will come as soon as possible though. Like this weekend.

perating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.100218-0019)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv2500 Notebook PC
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL8
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.5GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1976MB used, 2315MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A02&SUBSYS_30CD103C&REV_0C
Display Memory: 358 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 358 MB

Has built in webcam and mic, both which work very well.

You still have this thing? If so I may be interested as my macbook just gave in. I'm going to try and sell parts of it and see if I cant get some money.

R00man said:
You still have this thing? If so I may be interested as my macbook just gave in. I'm going to try and sell parts of it and see if I cant get some money.
Yep.

Alright, okay.

Pictures please. I have the money, but before I send and everything is final, I'd like to see it. What problems does it have? And does it still have the 2GB of memory? Cause I'd really like to have that.

D.J said:
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Mobile Intel 965 graphics can't run Minecraft iirc

EDIT: Crap I thought this was Amper's thread :stare:

Ampersand said:
J.D, my eight year old low end intel integrated graphics card can run MineCraft.
That's quite possible. However, the Intel(R) Mobile 9xx chipset on my older laptop cannot run Minecraft due to incompatibility (more accurately, no OpenGL hardware acceleration.)

Back