WTS 64drive portable edition

marshallh said:
pcb's are in. Will not have time to do the lengthy transplating process until later.

stand by...

Sweet!! I am hoping I can get one this time. Like I said able to pay immediately via PayPal. Thanks for the update btw. FIRST DIBS ON ME FOR 1 :)

DIBS!

Me want one marshal, I've always wanted to put one into a portable. A nice slim one should do just fine.

I'm assuming this has the same compatibility as the regular 64 drive?

I already had dibs right?? Since I was the first in line of the previous one ;)

The portable I have planned with this bad boy is going to be epic :twisted:

finally got parts onto one of the newer pcbs.
Has a power mux+3v3 reg so you can upgrade the firmware with only usb power. Still do not do bootloader upgrades unless it's completely unwired from any n64. I doubt there will be any BL upgrades, ever, so that shouldn't be a problem

I am pm'ing people that are already queued, sorry people these are already claimed you know who you are

img0905z.jpg

Just recieved my board!!! I'm gonna check it out next week!!! Looks great. Anything I need to know before I use it. I haven't been following the n64 scene so much lately.

Also the SD pinning is labeled on the PCB itself next to the slot. So you could extend the slot about 4 inches and put on a micro SD or full size slot if you want. Just keep wires the same length.

Is anybody interested in one.. I have some more dead boards. I am upping the price to $100 after realizing the ridiculous amount of time spent on shoving the parts around between boards. Same pcbs as the last image posted, Rev3LiteA.

got any normal sized 64drives?? id want one, but im not sure when i can pay for it.. i've still been meaning to buy a lot of stuff lately. pm me if you can please (makes things easier imo)
EDIT: nmd i already got ahold of an everdrive 64 board. not like you saw my post anyways, but im saying in case you do sometime ;)

Back