[WTB] NES NTSC (bare PCB would work too)

mog123

Hey, I wanna do a chip swap in my famiclone so I need the CPU; PPU and XTAL from a NTSC (american) NES. Needs to be working. I'd settle for just the PCB. The cheaper the better. Shipping to Poland

I've got one. $15 plus shipping. Since it's international, that's going to be expensive. I looked it up and it said between $20-$40. I'll sell it to you for $55 shipped. If the shipping is more or less than I expect, I can refund the extra money you paid accordingly. Sound fair?

what you're trying to do sounds fair, but the price is just way too big for a nes. I could get a real famicom for that price.

$15 is "way too big" for a NES mobo? Buddy, you're severely underestimating shipping charges to Poland.

pLover said:
$15 is "way too big" for a NES mobo? Buddy, you're severely underestimating shipping charges to Poland.

I was saying that 55$ is too much.
Strangely, I've bought bigger things from the US and the shipping cost was less than 10$.

Well I found my number on the internet, and internet sources aren't generally too reliable. That's why I'm offering to refund however much extra money you pay for shipping that you didn't have to. So if it turns out that shipping is, in fact, $10, I'd send $30 back your way. It seems more fair to do that than to sell it to you and then ask for more money if the charges are more than I expect.

Back