WiiCube Fusion COMPLETE. My First ever portable

lyberty5

Finally closed this one up, thanks to everyone here. Made a video detailing everything.
Enjoy !

Here are a few pics

120512025929387719.jpg

120512025800656924.jpg

120512025902704851.jpg

Specs and facts :

Vacc formed case about 18x10x4 cm
PAL cube
3.5" ebay screen
No batteries this time, guess it was too much for a first :rolleyes:
I actually had to go with a start button on top of a tact for Z, because of bad measurements
Wiikey fusion equiped thanks to Ashen and every one here
Took about 6 month to build
Litterally ruined the paint job putting stuff in :(
HD on the back are actually my initials

I was going for a comfy portable that plays nicely, and it is! I guess I'm satisfied with that only :awesome:

I love this thing man! So ergonomic and sleek! Indeed it looks super comfy to hold. It turned out beautiful, especially for your first one. Well done. :D

Also.... You guys and your epic presentation video's... Looks like I'll have to spend more time on mine from now on.

I need to stop judging how things will turn out based on the name...
This is great, and you should be proud to play it.

I like the blue. It makes it seem more homemade... In a good way. I feel like it shows more personality than a lot of the recent portables, and that's why you should be so proud. Looking great at the same time as showing it's custom. Great job

Now give it some batteries. :p

It always confused me because it seems really close to names both of Ashen's portable and to the Wiikey...

Wow dude that's awesome! So sleek and clean, really nice job with this one, your name is going to become more popular.

And it's so dang tiny!

YAY BLUE

Lovely little cube you've got there. And good job on the epic presentation vid. Lets keep on raising the bar for presentations.

And you should show that modretro animation to palmer. Seriously.

As for the paint job, if you do around 10 layers of paint, the scratches will never go deep enough to show up. A little trick I learned from the mighty Hailrazer when I was painting the Ccube.

Tchay said:
And you should share that modretro animation with the rest of us. Seriously.

Seriously man, that intro is awesome. Would you mind uploading it somewhere so we can all make use of it?

Really nice, clean portable!

Have you considered putting any sort of decals on the space beneath the screen?

[="Ashen"]
Tchay said:
And you should that modretro animation with the rest of us. Seriously.

Seriously , that intro is awesome. Would you mind uploading it somewhere so we can all make use of it?[/quote]

I wouldn't mind, of course. To be honest I made it because I though we could all have the same intro. Not necessarly this one.
Glad you like it, I'd be happy to uppload it but I don't know where except newgrounds.

If ever you do want it, let me do a few modifications, because i think it looks messy ^^

Anyways thanks a lot to everyone ! Your thoughts are the ones of great portabilizers, they mean everything to me :awesome:

EDIT: btw, how do you guys embed links within pics or links within text in your signatures? Thanks

lyberty5 said:
EDIT: btw, how do you guys embed links within pics or links within text in your signatures? Thanks
Code:
[url=www.linkurl.com][img]www.picurl.com[/img][/url]

Sweet job, especially for a first. The screen position kind of put me off at first, but when I saw how tiny it was when you were holding it in the video, all was forgiven. :awesome:

lyberty5 said:
Glad you like it, I'd be happy to uppload it but I don't know where except newgrounds.

Throw a rendered video file (highest quality you can without getting a ridiculous file size) up on mediafire.

Back