What should I next on the n64 to make it portable, need help

I opened up my n64, got to the board, and took off the cartridge slot. I cant figure out if i need to cut some the pieces off or do some soldering on the slot. if its soldering what do i solder to make sure so i dont waste wires until december

Yeah, posting images doesn't work that way.

You're going to have to upload them to tinypic or something.

Rev. 3 (NUS-CPU-03)
Serial Numbers: NUJ11284943 (Japan) NS100932881, NS133598474 (USA)
Distinguishing Features: RGB Moddable (VDC-NUS or VDC-NUS A), buffered Csync output
Notes: The first models actually sold, in the US anyway.
[/random]

I honestly have no *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing idea what you said, so I'm just going to shamelessly plug refer you to my guide.

alright gonna use another battery so this one can turn into a _________(cant say yet) i found another i still need to find a PTH 8080 voltage regulator I need a link

Only Lithium batteries are that sensitive. Comes with the higher power density and the chemistry of the cell. Don't know the exact specifics. NiXX batteries are more robust but bigger and heavier for a given capacity.

sorry it was the PTH08080 voltage regulator that i couldnt find. can somebody post a link cause I'll need a couple to work with my n64p

Re: What should I next on the n64 to make it portable, need

thanks and just got half of my cartridge slot soldered....... ran out of time to solder

Back