Well, it happened.

as long as your smiley is getting blazed, I think they'd appreciate some munchies.
muching_out.gif

grossaffe said:
as long as your smiley is getting blazed, I think they'd appreciate some munchies.
muching_out.gif
woah! can i have that as my custom title thing!?! :D thats awesome!

edit: i no longer want that. he is drinking soda. i glanced at it and thought it was a joint. :wtf:

samjc3 said:
grossaffe said:
muching_out.gif
woah! can i have that as my custom title thing!?! :D thats awesome!
its best used in a thread that you can see is about to start a flame war. Its your way of communicating "this should be interesting, I think I'll watch the train-wreck"

Re: well it happend

ShockSlayer said:
ßeta said:
I named it. :tophat:
I'm not going to stop saying this until everyone stops arguing about who knew about it first. PalmerTech knew first. End of story. :lol:
Your name was a backup name to mine, ModCentral. :lol:

Too bad it was taken a week after.

SS
Have any of you guys noticed that all of our threads turn into useless spam by the third page? :confused:

No! This is actually on topic! Kinda.
We're talking about the site, and the topic is "Joining the site."

ShockSlayer said:
Your name was a backup name to mine, ModCentral. :lol:

Too bad it was taken a week after.
asplannedrd3.jpg

Going off topic is somewhat okay right now, as most forums rely on getting the input from several members on a topic. With a forum consisting of a small number of members, a consensus is reached far more quickly, along with the end of the useful life of the topic.

PalmerTech said:
Going off topic is somewhat okay right now, as most forums rely on getting the input from several members on a topic. With a forum consisting of a small number of members, a consensus is reached far more quickly, along with the end of the useful life of the topic.
sounds very wise. who art though quoting? :lol:

Learned it in my college psychology class, actually. Best class I ever took.

The theory actually comes from the way that small, close knit towns interact, but it applies here just as well. ;)

PalmerTech said:

The theory actually comes from the way that small, close knit towns interact, but it applies here just as well. ;)

RIGHT EURDDRUE? RIGHT? :lol:
What's this called, group polarization? That's kind of different. Still related though, right?
Want to do my AP Psychology take home final for me? :lol:

ßeta said:
PalmerTech said:

RIGHT EURDDRUE? RIGHT? :lol:
What's this called, group polarization? That's kind of different. Still related though, right?
Want to do my AP Psychology take home final for me? :lol:
Right! Our number's have jumped up to about 215 people in our town due to massive road construction. THEY'RE TAKING OVER!!1

Back