Well, it happened.

Re: well it happend

You guys do know he was blatantly trolling, right? He did EVERYTHING that we complained about on BH, including bumping ancient threads with irrelevant BS.

Caredo said:
You guys do know he was blatantly trolling, right? He did EVERYTHING that we complained about on BH, including bumping ancient threads with irrelevant BS.
I bet the mods thought he was me because he was such a steriotypical troll, and I had just been banned. :lol: I don't think anybody can even act that stupid if they try!

Palmer told me about this like MONTHS ago.

Also I am a good chuck of why the idea for anew forum was thought up.

We should put a big sign at the top that says "NO GIRLS ALLOWED!"

I named it. :tophat:
I'm not going to stop saying this until everyone stops arguing about who knew about it first. Palmer knew first. End of story. :lol:

Yes, I did know first. :lol: I actually think Nightwheel heard about this about 6 months ago, when I had no serious plans, I was just ranting about how the benheck forums were going downhill, and someone could easily take over (Much like Portables Of Doom got taken over by Ben).

Then, Beta named it! :p

PalmerTech said:
Yes, I did know first. :lol: I actually think Nightwheel heard about this about 6 months ago, when I had no serious plans, I was just ranting about how the benheck forums were going downhill, and someone could easily take over (Much like Portables Of Doom got taken over by Ben).
Has it been that long.... Wow.

I remember back then you said that Portable of Doom could regain control over been heck. Then like a month later you presented me the idea. I gave my 2 cents about it. (Give you guys 2 guesses on what I thought of the idea.) And Palmer kept me sorta updated on his ideas. Then only recently created the site

Yep. Used to be a fan site run by Gannon, I believe, and though the takeover was peaceful, quite a few people did not like it.

I was given a history lesson on it by some of the older members, I will need to ask them to refresh my memory. :p

meh. history isnt my favorite subject. :p

ps. i love this forum! 21 members and more activity than benheck! :D

Right now, I am emailing select people in order of likelyness to "tell". So far, my gut has been good, but if the mods on BH find out, we will go straight into combat mode and tell other people as fast as we can.

PalmerTech said:
Right now, I am emailing select people in order of likelyness to "tell". So far, my gut has been good, but if the mods on BH find out, we will go straight into combat mode and tell other people as fast as we can.
cool! he knew i wasnt a teller'! i feel all special and stuff! :lol: keep up the good work, palmer! :mrgreen:

PalmerTech said:
That one way for me to leave this place quick. Because if I had to chose. I'd pick benheck over modretro in a heartbeat. It's nothing against this place. But I have hoped to be on the benheck forums for a long time. And I really don't want to ruin that.

nightwheel said:
PalmerTech said:
That one way for me to leave this place quick. Because if I had to chose. I'd pick benheck over modretro in a heartbeat. It's nothing against this place. But I have hoped to be on the benheck forums for a long time. And I really don't want to ruin that.
But if you stay on here for a long time you will be #17 or something vs. #3000 or so as what you were on benheck. It's an opportunity to become respected by just joining.

eurddrue said:
#17 OR SOMETHING

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!! [/Eurddrue]
I know that the "or something" was there, i just wanted to point out my superiority to all those who join after me, and stuff :mrgreen:

samjc3 said:
eurddrue said:
#17 OR SOMETHING

I know that the "or something" was there, i just wanted to point out my superiority to all those who join after me, and stuff :mrgreen:
but if he came before you, which he did, then all you're doing is pointing out your inferiority. Good job.
thumbsup.gif

grossaffe said:
samjc3 said:
eurddrue said:
#17 OR SOMETHING

but if he came before you, which he did, then all you're doing is pointing out your inferiority. Good job.
thumbsup.gif
Then that means...SAMJC3FIEAL!!! AHAHQAHAHAHAHA ;)

eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:
samjc3 said:
eurddrue said:
#17 OR SOMETHING

thumbsup.gif
Then that means...SAMJC3FIEAL!!! AHAHQAHAHAHAHA ;)
hey, give me a break! i was absolutely baked

ps. we can haz pot leaf smiley? :lol:

Back