Well, it happened.

nightwheel

I've been arsed enough to join finally thanks to constant nagging by Palmer

I've been well aware of mod retro even before it was even started.

So anyways I'm here folks. If you don't know who I am. I'm nightwheel and I'm from all over. But most of you may know me from Benheck

Re: well it happend

hopefully this forum will be win compared to the lameness that is benheck. :D

WELL I KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE IT WAS MODRETRO, I WIN CLEARLY ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!! ZING!!!

This is the role model of posts you should be following.

ZING!!! :confused:: Well, welcome samjc3! And I guess nightwheel, but I don't know you at all.

OMG PALMER! You took my advise and told everybody I reccommended? :awesome: I feel really special right now ^^

He was on the secret list already. ;) I did take some of yours, though.

Well, in that case, put cowsgoquack101, tibia, collinE, and loveablechevy on there.

Bibin said:
WELL I KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE IT WAS MODRETRO
So did I BOI. I've been well aware that this site was going to be made a month and a half before it was created.

Nightwheel, I know who you are, I just don't know anything about you, other than you are paranoid. And I can't view that because I'm banned ;)

And I knew about it too...

AHAHAHA :lol: Two days ago Spongey sent me a warning and I got fresh. Then I posted the whole how to have sex thing and he said that was the tipping point. It's only for a month, but 40% of the mods/admins voted for a permanent ban. I'm going to smooth things over in a while, but until then, I'm going to need somebody else to post my paints shoopz. (I got a good one going on right now)

we can haz:
-afrolh
-themadhacker
-RDC
-SDH
-hackmodford

im gonna edit this as i think of people.

Basement_Modder said:
SpongeBuell is such a jerk. He sent me a warning for posting this in one of haterz threads.
Basement_Modder of benheck said:
:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Congrats on re-making the sixtyfree lite. :lol: :rolleyes:
I don't know who I agree with on here, I hate it when you do that, but spongebuell is such a jerk when he walks his shoes say, "I'm a jerkwad."

Back