Tons of completed consoles, handhelds, and carts.

HI guys. New to the site but not new to modding. Ive been doing consoles for 5 years and painting cars for 15 years so all my stuuf is done with auto paint. Just finished my first Xbox360 paint and mod. It turned out really well. I also have about 90 other videos of completed console and handhelds and even carts on my youtube channel. I have done consoles for the Happy Console Gamer, Angry Video Game Nerd, and at the moment Im working on an NES set for another popular Youtube retro gaming channel. Thanks guys! Hope to share what I know on here.

Heres the link - http://www.youtube.com/user/jayrod2?feature=mhee

I approve.

Looking through some of your other videos, you've done a lot of really nice paint jobs, and I think I've seen that Triforce NES before. Did you post that on Ben Heck a few years ago? Anyways, welcome to the forums.

grossaffe said:
I approve.

Looking through some of your other videos, you've done a lot of really nice paint jobs, and I think I've seen that Triforce NES before. Did you post that on Ben Heck a few years ago? Anyways, welcome to the forums.
Thanks!

I believe I did post it on Ben Heck. I painted a couple of portables for guys on that site. I didnt take any pictures of them though.

He went by Custom NES Dude on benheck.

Absolutely amazing work. I don't think I've seen anyone do better paint jobs on consoles. I used to check his for sale threads on benheck just to drool. :cool:

I've seen some of your videos when looking at other paint jobs/console mods, and they're amazing.

vskid3 said:
He went by Custom NES Dude on benheck.

Absolutely amazing work. I don't think I've seen anyone do better paint jobs on consoles. I used to check his for sale threads on benheck just to drool. :cool:
You're gonna make Ish cry.

I hope the AVGN makes a video about it. It's a great job. Painting is one of the things I'm terrible at when it comes to consoles.

Back