Need a good GC Portable case and screen.

Hey guys, So I'm new to modding and im almost done with my GC Portable build but I don't know what to use for a case if you have any suggestions or a link to a case that would be amazing. Also I'm thinking of getting this 5-inch Tft lcd from Amazon I would love everyones opinion on it heres the link. Oh and one more quick question where the heck do i solder my battery? And can I use the power plug from the gamecube next to the switch to charge the battery or would I have to use something else.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C...ch+tft+lcd&dpPl=1&dpID=51hZe0ExEpL&ref=plSrch

Last edited:
You can,t use the gc power plug to charge a battery. You have to use a charger made for that battery, the gamecube has a bunch of voltages, so you need to buy regulators and step it down to 1.9, 3.43, 5, and the 7.5v from your battery. Literally just google a diagram and you can find wiring pinouts. Also read kasar's guide. Lookup gamecube portable on youtube. Every case is different. Pick one that you like and can fit the size of. If you want a 5 inch screen, you want a big case. That amazon screen is fine. You will also need an audio amp though as that doesn't have one

You can,t use the gc power plug to charge a battery. You have to use a charger made for that battery, the gamecube has a bunch of voltages, so you need to buy regulators and step it down to 1.9, 3.43, 5, and the 7.5v from your battery. Literally just google a diagram and you can find wiring pinouts. Also read kasar's guide. Lookup gamecube portable on youtube. Every case is different. Pick one that you like and can fit the size of. If you want a 5 inch screen, you want a big case. That amazon screen is fine. You will also need an audio amp though as that doesn't have one

Thanks. Also do i need a wode to install wasp fusion? I ordered a wasp fusion and i was reading the guide to install it on http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=416 but its really confusing... why doesn't it just say wire this pin to that pin.

Back