The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

I'm sort of back. Sort of in the fact that I'm here and I'm posting again, not sort of in the fact that I gave up on trying to mod myself. My hands just aren't steady enough to do the sort of work it requires. I have a consistent tremble, so I've given up on it for now. If I ever get past that, though, I'll dive right back into my attempts.

I won't be able to be on much except for the weekends until further notice. In fact, if you see me on during the week, you should probably yell at me. I'll only be on during the week to answer PMs.

Some of you might've noticed, but I haven't been on much lately. I've been slammed with 40 hour work weeks, saving up moneys for a new place, and trying to get back into school for the next semester.

That said, I'll probably only be online every once in a while, but I will always drop in to say hello and such. <3 All of Modretro! <333

I'm jealous. I wish I had 40 hour weeks, I'm stuck here with my 35 hour weeks that everyone else at McDonalds is envious of.

Eh, I do like the money, don't get me wrong, but it's been very stressful as of late. I decided to take a break and drop in here tonight.

My life is what happens when you take the writer of a bad soap opera, and force them to write a sitcom.
I know stress VERY well. That being said, I hope to be gone this weekend, not that anyone cares outside of "Thank GodSS, he's gone"

Herma: when the weekend is over, and my girlfriend goes back to not being here.

I'm back, yo.

Well, I probably still won't be very active. But my life is on the positive side now. Coping with my depression well, I have a job, I have a girlfriend whom I love, and I've caught 'em all in Pokemon Red.

Doesn't get much better.

Well, after next week, I will be significantly less active. I'll probably still come on, but much less.
I'm going to see my girlfriend and our new apartment for a week and a half (no internet yet), then I'll spend half a week packing up everything that I didn't move to the apartment, and I'll be spending 7½ weeks in Chattanooga at a summercamp, with minimal time for interneting. I'll been be moving to Starkville, MS to find a job so that I can afford to live with my girlfriend, and to pay off debts and loans to get back into college.

Yeah, I've got quite the time ahead of me. Hope it works out right, and I don't end up just killing a dozen monkeys instead.

Back