The GCVITA

gman

After 3 months of hardwork, I am so happy to finally declare this finished! It's been a rough 3 months, and the last month has given me so many frustrating electronic problems but I've finally overcame them all and it's 100% functional! This gamecube is called the GCVITA because it was made from a ps vita protection case. The portable is very small! It even can fit in my jean pockets!

Features:
5 inch screen
abxy from genesis controller
3ds sliders
Speakers
Micro sd card for the wasp fusion
Built in memory card
Runs off of PS2 power adapter
Fits in my pocket!
Heavily frankencased ps vita shell

Pictures!

Glorious insides!

Video:

Good God, if another one of these GC's gets posted this month, I think I might explode.

Haha, you would not believe that I have been working on a near identical portable for some time... Same heatsink, board cut, shell, screen, 3ds sliders... But your craftsmanship is better than mine, and you beat me to it. Kudos, friend. Good work as always. Keep em coming, gman

thecasperrojas said:
nice portable but why do you call it"the gcvita" (that means "the gclife") , vita is latin for "life"

I believe that he is calling it the gcvita because it looks like the psvita.

That looks awesome! Can I ask when you bought your wasp drive and adapter (assuming you used a megadrive adapter)? I've been wanting to start mine but they've been out of stock for a while and with all these awesome cubes being shown off lately i'm getting antsy lol!

naimlessone said:
That looks awesome! Can I ask when you bought your wasp drive and adapter (assuming you used a megadrive adapter)? I've been wanting to start mine but they've been out of stock for a while and with all these awesome cubes being shown off lately i'm getting antsy lol!
I had one left over from an old project. I thought it was broken but I was able to salvage it! And no, I didn't use a megadrive, I soldered it by hand

Back