The Future of ModRetro/New Ownership

PalmerTech said:
Remember when I said I had big plans for MR? That is right, world's biggest portabilizer social network. The code for to "Like" posts should be up tomorrow.
Until then, I'm quoting this to show my approval.

I can't even remember the last time Palmer made an empty promise that something would be done "tomorrow".

It's making me all nostalgic.

kylechu said:
I can't even remember the last time Palmer made an empty promise that something would be done "tomorrow".

It's making me all nostalgic.
Don't worry, the Consumer version of the Rift will come out... tomorrow

I have a confession to make.

I am Mark Zuckerburg.

I have been all along.

I now own you.

If I wanted I could buy SSF and turn it into my personal ping-pong hall.

ttsgeb said:
Tehehe, all the mods and admins volunteer for facebook... You all just got PLAYED.
I DIDN'T CHIP IN BANNING 10,000 SPAMMERS TO SEED A FIRST MODDING ROUND TO BUILD VALUE FOR A FACEBOOK AQUISITION

I'M SENDING BACK MY T-SHIRT

...Why don't we have MR shirts?

PS I apologize for posting in month-old threads but w/e I needed to make this joke

Aux said:
ttsgeb said:
Tehehe, all the mods and admins volunteer for facebook... You all just got PLAYED.
I DIDN'T CHIP IN BANNING 10,000 SPAMMERS TO SEED A FIRST MODDING ROUND TO BUILD VALUE FOR A FACEBOOK AQUISITION

I'M SENDING BACK MY T-SHIRT

...Why don't we have MR shirts?

PS I apologize for posting in month-old threads but w/e I needed to make this joke
How's it feel working for Facebook?

Also, physically abuse whichever engineers didn't like my resume.

We don't have MR shirts because Jlee never set up the shop.
I could set up a t-shirt shop, but I'm gonna keep all the monies for myself as I point and laugh at Thursty and Antome. :p

I leave for less than A half a Year and I come back and Modretro is now owned by Facebook?
What the Heck Guys?

: oP I almost put that At least this time it wasn't my fault : oP
Are we even still owned by Facebook? I know this thingy was a little old but Idk how it all resolved or anything

Back