The afternoon projects thread

late post i know but i got the spud gun to work.......kind of.
i realised that you have to have a piece of grounded metal next to the ignitor to make a big enough spark. so i cemented one in and then tried a tiny bit of deodreant....didnt work,,, so my entirely respnsible father took over and sprayed it in there for a good 5 seconds, gave me the cannon, i press the ignitor......now my right ear doesn't work, my dad has a massive bruise on his thigh from where the cap hit him, and the potato...is nowhere to be seen
SUCCESS

blaze3927 said:
and the potato...is nowhere to be seen
SUCCESS

That, is the greatest ending line I have read in a long time.

Oh, and I would wear that banner like a cape, and then see if I could fly if I were you. :p That's very cool!

SS

I made some improvements to my duel disk. I like it better now.

Here is what it originally looked like(image stolen shamelessly from walmart):

0002708407953_215X215.jpg

And then I made it into this:

IMG_0265.jpg

SS

SS, you, me, and PT need to get our webcam duel on. Also, you have a duel disk and that's totally lame. XD

Donald Trump card? :lol2:

I always thought the duel disk was pretty lame. Same with yu-gi-oh in general. I liked pokemon trading cards, though. I still have some of the pocket monster ones somewhere in my room.

themadhacker said:

I always thought the duel disk was pretty lame. Same with yu-gi-oh in general. I liked pokemon trading cards, though. I still have some of the pocket monster ones somewhere in my room.
do we get a prize if we can geuss where they are? :lol2:

if so, my guess is under your pillow!

Ceramic Wii Remote

I was really bored, so I decided to make a Ceramic Wii Remote. Here it is.

cwii.jpg

cwii2.jpg

cwii3.jpg

cwii4.jpg

It's still a bit rough, but looks good considering I made it in ten minutes and still typing with clay on my fingers. When it dries up, I plan to sand it down.

So, what do you guys think? Do you guys have anything similar to this?

Re: Ceramic Wii Remote

I was thinking the same thing. Afternoon Projects forum, Forum 47, or the Wii forum?

samjc3 said:
themadhacker said:

WRONGO!!!!!!!

They are in my Pokemon yellow box.

themadhacker said:
samjc3 said:
themadhacker said:

WRONGO!!!!!!!

They are in my Pokemon yellow box.
which is then placed under your pillow? :prays:

I had an afternoon project today. It involved a lot of :pray: and my psp. :rofl: Only thing under my pillow is my psp :oops:

eurddrue said:
I had an afternoon project today. It involved a lot of :pray: and my psp. :rofl: Only thing under my pillow is my psp :oops:

It saddens me that I actually get the joke.

Though, I did laugh a lot.

Oh, and samjc3, It is in my home-made games shelf.

Back