techknott's Gamecube u - EBAY ITEM NUMBER 110587859653

Pointless tinyurl is pointless. Lern2url=tags. In fact, now that I think about it, URL shorteners are overused. The only real useful use is for magazines and newsletters and stuff where you have to type it in. Otherwise, just send a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing full link, or learn to use BBcode, HTML, or your blog's editor.

XCVG said:
Pointless tinyurl is pointless. Lern2url=tags. In fact, now that I think about it, URL shorteners are overused. The only real useful use is for magazines and newsletters and stuff where you have to type it in. Otherwise, just send a Linking full link, or learn to use BBcode, HTML, or your blog's editor.

that post was pretty pointless

Technkott, this portable is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing amazing. Well done!

XCVG said:
Pointless tinyurl is pointless. Lern2url=tags. In fact, now that I think about it, URL shorteners are overused. The only real useful use is for magazines and newsletters and stuff where you have to type it in. Otherwise, just send a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing full link, or learn to use BBcode, HTML, or your blog's editor.

:wtf:

This is a BADASS handheld. I love the unconventional trigger design! Very slim and efficient. Using a Dreamcast plug/port for power is also a really neat idea. Nicely done! :awesomeTW:

It's an epic handheld, but I do wonder to myself why I NEVER have trouble with photobucket and everyone else seems to. :neutral2:

I don't have a website, but I used my Wordpress for images for a while. I stopped because you're probably not supposed to do that and I don't want all my images disappearing if I stop using my blog for too long. Before that I used Filehive which was great but won't let me post images anymore (over my limit? software bug?). Now I use Tinypic, mostly because I'm lazy and it's quick. I should really switch to a more permanent one that lets you manage pictures and such, like Photobucket or Imageshack, but I'm super lazy.

Thanks for the comments guys, really makes it all worth it. As for the photobucket problems, its because ive exceeded the monthly 10gb bandwidth from people looking at my photos and im too tight to pay for it.

$562 was way, way too low for this masterpiece. Hopefully it covered the parts and gets you a Coke though.

sorry for the late reply I only recently joined the forums. That's one beautifully made portable!!!

Back