Not open for further replies.

Spoleyo

N64:
smallest- trisixty fource by Shockslayer
Volume: 741285mm + 33280mm + 9504.75mm = 784069.75mm

Runner up- 64 boy by Bentomo
Volume: 165mm x 110mm x 53mm = 961950mm

Gamecube:

smallest- fusion micro v2 by ashen (no batteries)
Volume: 513310mm³

runner up- XGC by Shockslayer (batteries)
Volume With:

Volume Without:

Also credit to tchay: smallest 5" gamecube portable
Volume:

I need the volume for the XGC and also the envision if anyone can give them to me.

If i missed anything, or messed up on anything, please tell me along with the blank ones. I'd also like to get dimensions of each if we have them so its less confusing in trying to beat the smallest. :mrgreen:

Your spelling is awful and I'd rather have the records kept by someone more reputable than yourself.

There doesn't seem to be any real smallest according to this list. You just have a different record for each portable of the same console.

imo the smallest record should and unless I'm mistaken goes to the portable which is smallest and has internal batteries.

This list is just "wat"

IE:

'Yo momma is fat' VS 'Yo MOMMA is SOOO FAT, She asked for a WATERbed, and they put a TARP over the Atlantic OCEAN, BIOTCH.'

or:
NSFW
'No, I swear, I've sexed up quite a few peoples' VS 'I've *enjoyed*, in the past week, 67 Womenz, 13 Teenage girls, 3 Dudes, a monkey, and 27 Sorostitues(at once).'

A proper list will have several different definitions of "smallest"

Such as:
Thinnest(depth)
Thinnest(width)
Least Volume
Least Volume (-external cartridge connector)
And all of this should be repeated for ability to play original media(I blame Ashen Mako), and then once more for internal batteries.

For added class, It should include runner-ups, as to demonstrate by how *much* they are winning.

Basically, this would be best off as an independent thread (or part of the megasticky) in each section, and since only like... 2... consoles have any kind of competition anyway, a comprehensive list of everything is going to be rather sparse, as you have already demonstrated.

Doesn't *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing matter, I hold the records for smallest with internal batteries for the only two consoles that anyone portablizes.

Anything else is just a way of handing out titles just because someone's work is Dang impressive.

/thread

SS

Fixed what was unnecessary and added volumes :). Still cant find XGC or Envision's yet. Does anyone have them?

ShockSlayer said:
Doesn't *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing matter, I hold the records for smallest with internal batteries for the only two consoles that anyone portablizes.

Anything else is just a way of handing out titles just because someone's work is Dang impressive.

/thread

SS

Therein lies the problem. People only do anything to two consoles here. :(

Spoleyo said:
Fixed what was unnecessary and added volumes :). Still cant find XGC or Envision's yet. Does anyone have them?
You let me know if someone has the XGC's volume, I'll know who's been stealing it and running my batteries dead.

SS

ttsgeb said:
Therein lies the problem. People only do anything to two consoles here. :(

This. SO MUCH this.

Spread the love people, or god forbid I might have to start actually doing something.

I'm gonna make a Dreamcast handheld after the 364! Gonna drive more traffic to the Sega section than it's had in the past year. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back