Selling my iphone 6 16gb

Super mario

Wanting to sell my iphone like new got 1 month ago 16gb gold make offer any questions pm

image.jpg1_5.jpg

image.jpg2_4.jpg

Re: Selling my iphone 6 32gb

Is it unlocked? And how much are you looking for?

Re: Selling my iphone 6 32gb

Sorry, not of much use to me if it's not unlocked.

I am pretty sure I have been scammed by Super Mario.... He has stopped contacting me since June 4th and I believe that this is a common thing he does since he previously scammed someone in the past. I didn't notice that he scammed someone previously until I looked him up more on this site...

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13970

He told me to send the money "Friends and Family" on Paypal which I stupidly did so he wouldn't receive a Paypal Fee.... I know I will never do that again because opening a claim is almost impossible to do.

I had to call Paypal to create a claim. Maybe now he will contact me back?

Either way, he told me he shipped it to the wrong address by accident and that the iPhone is lost. The tracking info he sent me shipped it to Georgia instead of Florida (where I live)... He said he would send me my money back but then stopped contacting me once I said yes please.

I can attach all the PM's he sent me but that will be a while. The above text summarizes it well.

I don't mind a Moderator to read through the PM's for verification.

I hope he comments soon. I would like my money back soon since my recent car accident put a dent in my wallet. And, it seems the iPhone is either lost in Georgia or sitting on his desk at home.

Yeah, typical "scam" tactics.

Whether it was intentional or a " I regret selling this" " I can't ship, let me postpone with a different tracking #" etc.

Get your money back. Do not take any other offer.

Follow out the paypal dispute.

Edit: after looking at some other stuff of his, it looks intentional.

Yeah it's sad people do this :(

Plus I thought it would be cool to buy a PS Vita so I gave him $60 for that.... Gonna have to file a claim too for that one. I will wait until after this claim finishes though first.

Normally the Junkyard is a "at your own risk" kind of place since we can't monitor every transaction, but we have and will punish certain blatant or extreme scammers. Please keep us updated, and if he is scaming and taking advantage of our trust he will be dealt with accordingly.

frostedfires said:
I am pretty sure I have been scammed by Super Mario.... He has stopped contacting me since June 4th and I believe that this is a common thing he does since he previously scammed someone in the past. I didn't notice that he scammed someone previously until I looked him up more on this site...

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13970

He told me to send the money "Friends and Family" on Paypal which I stupidly did so he wouldn't receive a Paypal Fee.... I know I will never do that again because opening a claim is almost impossible to do.

I had to call Paypal to create a claim. Maybe now he will contact me back?

Either way, he told me he shipped it to the wrong address by accident and that the iPhone is lost. The tracking info he sent me shipped it to Georgia instead of Florida (where I live)... He said he would send me my money back but then stopped contacting me once I said yes please.

I can attach all the PM's he sent me but that will be a while. The above text summarizes it well.

I don't mind a Moderator to read through the PM's for verification.

I hope he comments soon. I would like my money back soon since my recent car accident put a dent in my wallet. And, it seems the iPhone is either lost in Georgia or sitting on his desk at home.

Lol,

I paid for that Phone as well!
It still hasn't arrived.
As of now I want to point out that Super Mario is selling a single item to multiple people and scamming them!

I will notify PayPal and start a claim against him. I have mails and PM's I can post to prove this.

Please deal with this asshole accordingly!

WOW that's so messed up! :wtf:

I thought $380 was too good to be true for the price.... But didn't think too much of it since it looked like hes been on the forums for a decent amount of time.

Please ban that kid!

Edit: I'm sure he will get his paypal restricted since he's scamming multiple people. He can enjoy not being able to use paypal ever again in his life.

Was able to get my money back for the phone. Still working on getting my $60 back for the PS Vita he was selling. Hes a scammer and no one should give him money... Can he be banned please?

Time Super mario last visited: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm
"The Man" account joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:42 am

In addition they share the same IP for every single post. It clearly looks like he made a conscious decision to steal both of your money and abandon his account while taking a new identity after.

This is a real scumbag thing for him to do, so yes he'll be receiving a full ban on both accounts, if not for the actual scamming out of what seems to be $700+, then also for blatantly breaking our rule on multiple accounts. I also highly recommend you both file a police report with the information you have on him, especially because it appears he has done this in the past and possibly on multiple forums. I will gladly provide his IP address for you to include in the report, just let me know.

His email on his Super mario account:thizzmario_8@yahoo.com
His email on his The Man account: torresjuan680@yahoo.com

He also appears to be on Comcast cable and lives in California. If you have his information from his paypal account such as a different email, full name, address, phone number, etc. I would also include that in the police report.

Zero said:
Time Super mario last visited: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm
"The Man" account joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:42 am

In addition they share the same IP for every single post. It clearly looks like he made a conscious decision to steal both of your money and abandon his account while taking a new identity after.

This is a real scumbag thing for him to do, so yes he'll be receiving a full ban on both accounts, if not for the actual scamming out of what seems to be $700+, then also for blatantly breaking our rule on multiple accounts. I also highly recommend you both file a police report with the information you have on him, especially because it appears he has done this in the past and possibly on multiple forums. I will gladly provide his IP address for you to include in the report, just let me know.

His email on his Super mario account:thizzmario_8@yahoo.com
His email on his The Man account: torresjuan680@yahoo.com

He also appears to be on Comcast cable and lives in California. If you have his information from his paypal account such as a different email, full name, address, phone number, etc. I would also include that in the police report.

The real people to blame are me and forstedfire for believing this idiot! Lol.
But still, lame ass move he pulled out.

Still sucks I didn't see any of my money back and frosted did. I'm glad for him, don't get me wrong!

Back