Sam's PCp

miranda-lawson-mass-effect-2-screenshot-character.jpeg

:trollface:

But seriously, that is awesome.

GET THAT *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING flax OUT OF MY GODDang THREAD.

But yes, it is, as you say, awesome.

βeta said:
Now, is that running on the hardware you'll be using?
I think it's running from his/her/idk!? computer and not the actual hardware.

βeta said:
Now, is that running on the hardware you'll be using?
No. but that would be epic. This is just plugged into my desktop.
Twilight Wolf said:
What's that first game you've got running? Far Cry 2?

yes indeed. Amazing form a graphical standpoint, but the gameplay can get repetitive. Im just happy that I can run it now. On this same computer, with no changes, except I had vista, I couldnt pass 10fps. Win 7 is awesome.
Royal said:
for once in my life, I approve of your postings. :awesome:

Finally found and got a PC microcon. Should be here next week. I hope I get payed soon so that I can get the PC one of these days.

Additionally, Ive been modeling it in Solidworks, and should have some renders of that soon.

Who said anything about it being mine? Its one of the copies my dad has. (he has 5 or 6) It lives on his home desktop, so I can use it basically all the time. I also have Inventor 2011, AutoCAD 2011, 3DSmax 2011, Maya 2011, and Revit Arch 2011 student copies. (free until after college. which is good, because only Maya and 3DSmax are worth any money.)

My Microcon shipped today. Should be here early next week. (5-day air mail from Singapore)

IMG_2291.JPG

Its quite a bit smaller than it looks in that there photo. testing with xpadder later today.

Ah yes. The "Pandora Pro Gamepad". We have already dismissed that claim.

I am gonna play modern games on this thing, so having one stick and 6 buttons is, in a word, useless.

Back