Sam's new for sale thread. Im need money. Deals abound.

samjc3

#1 Female Member
(Recycled thread)

Ive decided I need money more than I need this stuff. Therefore Im selling it all quite cheaply. All prices include US shipping via priority mail. I do paypal and really whatever else. Everything is open to offers.

PicoPSU
200 watt, $30

Screens
Two 7" widescreen displays. Composite input, 4::3:/16:9 switch. Same as in Sprocket64
$25 each

One 7" madcats game screen. Would be a good testing screen. has audio amp.
$15

Batteries
2 5400mah 9v (boosted) lithium Ion packs. perfect for ps2 slim.
$15 each

Loose 18650 cells. Got a lot of these running around. lemme know if interested.

Batteryspace charge circuits. One 7.4v, one 14.8v. Both unopened
$5 each

Other stuff
Unopened genesis retropad. Box says $7.99, but $10 because shipping.

USB slot loading DVD drive. this is a laptop DVD drive with a little converter board to make it USB. Its relatively new, so I imagine its some kinda sata, but I dont recognize the plug.
$20

I have quite a bit of assorted EL wire stuff. If anyone is interested., let me know and I will look into it more.

Videogames
Just make offers on these, I probably wont say no.

Farcry 2 (ps3) case, book

Revenge of Shinobi (Genesis) with case and booklet, meh condition

Golden Axe (Genesis) With case and booklet, pretty Dang good condition

Super Paper Mario (wii) case, book

Re: Interest check: asus transformer

You wouldn't still be interested in my M11x, would you? I might trade it for that plus maybe a little cash.

kingofthebacon said:
I'm interested in the batteries. How big are they and how would I charge them?
6x1x4", and they take 12v for charging. All the needed circuitry is contained within. And it is possible to both expand and decrease the amperage of the pack by adding and removing 18650s. (I set one up with twelve and ran a ps2 for 8.5 hours of gameplay)

samjc3 said:
kingofthebacon said:
6x1x4", and they take 12v for charging. All the needed circuitry is contained within. And it is possible to both expand and decrease the amperage of the pack by adding and removing 18650s. (I set one up with twelve and ran a ps2 for 8.5 hours of gameplay)
Think it would fit in something like a DMG?

Mako321 said:
samjc3 said:
kingofthebacon said:
Think it would fit in something like a DMG?
That depends on how big a DMG is. I expect it could be made to fit.

PM'ed, but just in case I'll take the pico ITX board, and the Pico PSU. Also maybe the external DVD.

Note: That board is nano-itx. Pico-itx is about 4x3". Dang small either way, though.

Back