PS3 Games

Ishwhale

So I am back in the console world with the purchase of a new ps3 cause *Can'tSayThisOnTV* ps4. I have Far Cry 3, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 2 & 3, and the Dead Space trilogy. I plan to get Red Dead Redemption if I can find a GOTY edition in the clear case (not greatest hits) and Marvel vs Capcom 3. Suggest some other titles I should pick up.

GTA V is all you need (and no I'm not going on hype, I've played it)

Also, why did you buy a PS3 brand new? They're crazy overpriced right now, especially since the PS4 is about to come out.

I got it cause i had extra money laying around and I've been wanting one for about a year now. I also read around and Sony claims that they won't be lowering the price on them even after PS4 comes out because of the lack of backwards compatibility and flax. I just got a 54" (maybe 51") samsung HDTV and all I have right now is a SNES, Gamecube, and original Xbox. I wanted something that would use the TV to its full potential. I plan to get GTA V. Tha fact that you can use submarines sold it for me instantly.

Robm Limbo was an awesome game, thanks for reminding me.

Ishwhale said:
I got it cause i had extra money laying around and I've been wanting one for about a year now. I also read around and Sony claims that they won't be lowering the price on them even after PS4 comes out because of the lack of backwards compatibility and flax. I just got a 54" (maybe 51") samsung HDTV and all I have right now is a SNES, Gamecube, and original Xbox. I wanted something that would use the TV to its full potential. I plan to get GTA V. Tha fact that you can use submarines sold it for me instantly.

Robm Limbo was an awesome game, thanks for reminding me.
Why not buy one used and put the extra money towards games?

Because I already bought one. I traded in a bunch of flax so I ended up getting a PS3 + games + money.

Because there's peace of mind in having a new console. Means there's less chance of you picking up something that's just gonna cause problems. Plus...that new plastic smell mmm.

I love it, I found the GTA games got far too serious for me after Vice City. Saint's Row 4 is just so wonderfully daft :)

DK  said:
I love it, I found the GTA games got far too serious for me after Vice City. Saint's Row 4 is just so wonderfully daft :)
Since when is San Andreas, 4, TLATB, or TBOGT serious?

Mako321 said:
DK  said:
Since when is San Andreas, 4, TLATB, or TBOGT serious?
I thought 4 tried to hard to have a mature story that seemed to fall flat. I haven't played the DLCs for it, though, so I can't comment on those. San Andreas had a legit strong story without losing the silliness.

Not at all, they've revamped a lot. I would call it closer to San Andreas + GTA4 + some new stuff. They managed to bring up feelings of nostalgia for SA, yet change stuff that make it feel like an entirely new game, while still retaining the GTA feel.

What exactly felt too much like GTA 4 for you?

Back